A couple of suggestions for the forum

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
lololololo

:rofl3: exactly why on my forums I have a 50 character min. Most people won't bother with silly posts like that... but I have a feeling you might be an exception, lol :icon_ devil:
50 characters is...wow...what if you only need to tell someone to do something real easy? I guess 50 characters goes faster than you think. One sentence usually does it I guess.

Yep, I was a little worried at first but it's not been* an issue across my three forums so it works well. Also helps people to be a bit more precise in some of their responses. (note, * represents 55 characters, so it's not really as long as it sounds).

OP
M

Matth3w

Yeah once I started to say "wow that's a lot of characters" then I realized how quickly you eat up characters when you are typing out a text message or something, and realized...it's not really a lot.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Only time I've run into flood control is if I get outta hand :) So it's got a purpose.

OP
M

Matth3w

At least yours are over the course of three months.... :(

I've been obsessed with this phone since I got it, and it shows. Sadly, my wife knows about it too, which has gotten me into trouble on several occasions. She doesn't like to get up to pee while we're watching TV in the other room because she knows I'll come in here to check the forum. And she also has forbidden me to bring my phone in while we watch a movie together as well. lol

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
At least yours are over the course of three months.... :(

I've been obsessed with this phone since I got it, and it shows. Sadly, my wife knows about it too, which has gotten me into trouble on several occasions. She doesn't like to get up to pee while we're watching TV in the other room because she knows I'll come in here to check the forum. And she also has forbidden me to bring my phone in while we watch a movie together as well. lol
My gf isn't any happier :icon_eek:

OP
M

Matth3w

So long as I obey the rules, my wife doesn't give me too hard of a time.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Until 2.1 it is released that topic belongs with the politics and religious ones. there's nothing new to be said about any of them:)

Back on topic....elsewhere I saw a post about a file repository. BNot sure what would go in there but I only discovered the wallpaper repository the other day. Then we've got the BW skins contained within a thread. Maybe the ones not included within BW could go there....or will BW take them all? Other than that I can't think of a change I'd make. The mods here are great, the rules fairly simple yet enforced. I see nobody on powertrips and there is tons of information here.

btw..character limits don't effect me and now you know why I can't tweet:)