My name is Eupho I'm an ex-Crackberry User 6 mo. clean

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by euphoricone, Jan 10, 2011.

1. euphoricone

euphoricone New Member

Yea the girl at the store said (wittily might I scoff) "Once you go BlackBerry you never go back". LIES!! I think she meant "never want to go back to it"

Anyhow my first android is the X love it. Sleek, quick awesome etc etc. But I get lost on it sometimes. Sometimes I'll forget what the hell I meant to do and it'll laugh and point like so dancedroid and I get upset lol.

I came on here because I was looking for information and I got googled here and found a wealth of information. Just asking questions on my own would help me out because I have some explaining to do in my questions. I like to try to be precise. Like with my post about unRooting. I'm an android newbie. I don't think I am ready for the rooted world yet.

Hopefully anyone that looks at this and knows some info might check my profile and see my original post. But that's neither here nor there and I just wanted to say I hope to eventually become a contributor to this forum from the stuff I learn from the more savvy users of the Droid world.

-Eupho
  2. Beka27

Beka27 New Member

Welcome! Great to see another "chick" with an X!!!
  3. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

welcome to the forum and definitely in the right place

Aloha from Hawaii ... Droid 2 Global