928droid for fascinate????

gabemtz83

Reaction score
I need some 928droid love for my samsung fascinate!!! Anyway you can make that happen??? Donations???? let me know!!!

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
I need some 928droid love for my samsung fascinate!!! Anyway you can make that happen??? Donations???? let me know!!!

I haven't even seen one, or seen any details of the software, or even a system dump yet.

The best way to make it happen the fastest, is to send me your phone for a week....

Hawk

Reaction score
The dump is around. I think I saw it on XDA. I didn't pay much attention to it, just because I wouldn't know what to do with. As you can tell, I need my black glass too.

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Here is a link to the nandroid image.
Stock Nandroid Image - xda-developers
I don't know if this is what you need but I'm trying to help.

Thanks, that is a start,but still need a phone for a few days....it's been a nightmare to Theme the Droid 2 without having one...and the software on it is 99.9% the same as a Droid X which I have.... never again will I take on a Theme for a Phone that isn't stock Android without having one long enough to at least set up a baseline Theme....plus I need to get a feel for the furr'n skins the manufactures are using more and more over top of Android. I like my Themes to enhance the personality of the Phone, not take it away.

BTW, not in any way asking or hinting for a free phone or even a single dollar or dime to buy one, not my style...but if someone is near me to let me use it for a few days, that is different.

Hawk

Reaction score
Dave if you were local, I would happily lend you mine, but unfortunately, I am in Boston. I would be happy to test anything for you. I have recovery so I can always revert back if need be.