1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

928droid for fascinate????

Discussion in '928Droid' started by gabemtz83, Sep 15, 2010.

1. gabemtz83

gabemtz83 New Member

I need some 928droid love for my samsung fascinate!!! Anyway you can make that happen??? Donations???? let me know!!!
  2. 928Droid

928Droid Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

I haven't even seen one, or seen any details of the software, or even a system dump yet.

The best way to make it happen the fastest, is to send me your phone for a week....
  3. Hawk

Hawk New Member

The dump is around. I think I saw it on XDA. I didn't pay much attention to it, just because I wouldn't know what to do with. As you can tell, I need my black glass too.
  4. Hawk

Hawk New Member

5. 928Droid

928Droid Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Thanks, that is a start,but still need a phone for a few days....it's been a nightmare to Theme the Droid 2 without having one...and the software on it is 99.9% the same as a Droid X which I have.... never again will I take on a Theme for a Phone that isn't stock Android without having one long enough to at least set up a baseline Theme....plus I need to get a feel for the furr'n skins the manufactures are using more and more over top of Android. I like my Themes to enhance the personality of the Phone, not take it away.

BTW, not in any way asking or hinting for a free phone or even a single dollar or dime to buy one, not my style...but if someone is near me to let me use it for a few days, that is different.
  6. Hawk

Hawk New Member

Dave if you were local, I would happily lend you mine, but unfortunately, I am in Boston. I would be happy to test anything for you. I have recovery so I can always revert back if need be.