.902 Root Method!

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Hacks' started by unbesorgt, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Pugz

Pugz New Member

I'm getting the same outcome, not sure what the deal is. This is what I am getting...just got a replacement phone in the mail today and trying to root it, 0 is happening.

2. altspeed

altspeed Active Member

Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
    Go to apps/development in settings and check "allow unknown sources" and you should be good to go.
  3. Pugz

Pugz New Member

nvm I figured it out...I didn't extract motofail to my computer. was trying to run it from the zip
  4. markwebb

markwebb New Member

Also works flawlessly on the 905 update: I keep a copy of this on both my Home and Work computers.
  5. Bshade

Bshade New Member

Hey guys looking for some help here, I am trying to root my phone since I lost it with the last update. I have read through this entire thread and have done everything that has been said, I even went as far to reset my phone back to factory and delete everything that was on it. I thought that something from my last root was maybe messing me up. So anyway I get the same response as the guys above it goes through all the lines of text then says it was successful but the phone never reboots and never does anything. I am running windows 7 on my PC and have the 64bit drivers. The phone is all set up with debug mode, charge only, and even trust unknown sources. I haae software 5.9.905 I don't know what to do next. Any help would be appreciated.

Brad
  6. altspeed

altspeed Active Member

Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
    What root exploit are you using?
  7. rttwlr7

rttwlr7 New Member

Im using the same version with 2.3.4 on droid bionic and i rooted with 1 click root without doing the factory reset. My phone has not been previously rooted. Hope this info helps.
  8. Bshade

Bshade New Member

I have tried the Motofail, the one click root that had used before and another one that I found in a thread I cant remeber what it was called, the one click and the motofail both tell me that the root was a succes but the phone never reboots or anything. The third one has four buttons across the botom one for root one for unroot and back up or something the other two. That was the only one that told me that the root did not work. said it could not pus the SU
Search tags for this page
43v3root droid bionic
902 root
adb is not recognized as a command root
casio commando cm7
d 902 root
hack codes for terminal
how to root kingcom 902c
link failed file exists
motofail link failed file exists
motofail windowws 64
one click root g'zone 223