.901 Compatible KIN3XT v1.0 and P3's one click upgrade

doctordoctor

Reaction score
airborne I am having some SERIOUS issues here. I thought it was all good to go after my 4th attempt. safestrap loaded and then on reboot... it put me in fast boot and that is all I can do. I ran the scripts again but just booted me into the setup. wierd. it now got stuck trying to load my account. I just pulled the battery and now I am in the process of loading the 2 zips again.

wouldn't load the first zip... nor the second.

AirborneSpoon

Reaction score
airborne I am having some SERIOUS issues here. I thought it was all good to go after my 4th attempt. safestrap loaded and then on reboot... it put me in fast boot and that is all I can do. I ran the scripts again but just booted me into the setup. wierd. it now got stuck trying to load my account. I just pulled the battery and now I am in the process of loading the 2 zips again.

wouldn't load the first zip... nor the second.

Ok...try this...

1. While in fastboot mode, plug you phone into your computer and run P3's program.

2. The first step in P3's program will fail, because this step does not working fast boot mode, THIS IS OK, just press any key to continue and you can move on to the next step.

3. Now, P3's program should start doing its thing....just be patient and don't touch the phone until P3's program closes itself...as said before, the phone will reboot a couple times during this process...so let it reboot and finish the processes.

4. Once all that is done, your phone should reboot into the stock recovery menu, at which point you select "Install from SD card" and install the 2 zips, one after the other, in the same recovery sesssion.

5. after the zips are installed reboot your phone.

6. If everything goes according to plan, you should boot into stock ROM, rooted, and running .901.

7. Install SafeStrap on your phone, then run it, then install the custom recovery.

8. Reboot phone.

9. Get in the Safestrap recovery and install this confirmed working version of kin3xt:

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

THis is exactly how I got my phone to work, after getting stuck in Fastboot mode.

doctordoctor

Reaction score
I have tried this already and it just got stuck in a reboot. my phone wanted to go through the green droid setup menu. The adb program was trying to run daemon and said it was successful and sat there for a few mintues doiung nothing.... trying all over again now

AirborneSpoon

Reaction score
I have tried this already and it just got stuck in a reboot. my phone wanted to go through the green droid setup menu. The adb program was trying to run daemon and said it was successful and sat there for a few mintues doiung nothing.... trying all over again now

yes, P3's program should say the daemon is running and waiting for the device to connect...then once your phone fully reboot by itself, the program should see it, then continue the process.

The best way to know you are done is when the program closes itself.

EDIT: Also, make sure you use the ROM in the link I posted, because the link the OP put up is garbage.

AirborneSpoon

Reaction score
well again I am stuck for the second time at the setup menu or screen and the sript says daemon started successfully but has said that for 5 minutes now.

Well, ****. :mad:

Let's start with the obvious...

What version of Moto's drivers did you download and install? I installed ""Motorola End User Driver Installation 5.4.0"

OP
dr0idg0d23

dr0idg0d23

Reaction score
Switched out rom link in OP with the one airborne posted. Sorry about the original I screwed up compressing it. I would redo it but I'm working until Saturday.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

jsan2727

Reaction score
while installing that zip i get E:signature verification failed

Update: i was not in safestrap, works when installed right(imagine that):blink:

jsan2727

Reaction score
bweN diorD
user-online.png

Premium Member

Member # 181577
Join DateMar 2011Posts390Liked 6 times
PhoneCharge, Bionic, Razr, Gnex

Today 05:08 PM

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by jsan2727
thanks for your help, yes i have the drivers installed, i dont see another runme file, just runmebbb

hmm your right i just looked, the new runme file must have overwritten the old one and i haddent noticed.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by jsan2727
yes it failed right away, and yes it says invalid cdt, thanks again

ez fix :) go into the pathsaver folder and open the 901fix.bat file, your phone should reboot almost right away.

did you try that?? it worked for me, im now up and running