.901 Compatible KIN3XT v1.0 and P3's one click upgrade

Sadahiro

Reaction score
Okay for some reason, It doesn't reboot my phone to bootloader like it says it does. It then says: error device not found. Then after it says fastboot partitions needed. what should I do?

jkliving92

Reaction score
Okay for some reason, It doesn't reboot my phone to bootloader like it says it does. It then says: error device not found. Then after it says fastboot partitions needed. what should I do?

Charge only mode and updated drivers?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
dr0idg0d23

dr0idg0d23

Reaction score
@jkliving92,
When I posted the path saver in the OP I did include the runmebbb.bat files after deleting the original .bat that was causing the phone to fail the rooting process. All files are in place in the OP link.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

jkliving92

Reaction score
@jkliving92,
When I posted the path saver in the OP I did include the runmebbb.bat files after deleting the original .bat that was causing the phone to fail the rooting process. All files are in place in the OP link.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Oh ok. I didn't want to say yes or no without downloading and knowing for sure first but I didn't need to.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

hisself

Reaction score
Is there any other link to download from, other than: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8V46HFWF For the Rom. It is now downloading ad 11 kB/s, or 4 hrs minimum. That's ridicules!

If not, Thanks anyway.

My download took less the 40 seconds. . .

Sadahiro

Reaction score
Okay so I downloaded the drivers again but when I run the Path saver, it still says device not found after it pushes the 2 updates and still asks for a fastboot partition. Any ideas?

AirborneSpoon

Reaction score
Once the 2 updates were pushed, did you put the phone into "Fastboot mode" before you let the Path Saver program continue?

Sadahiro

Reaction score
Once the 2 updates were pushed, did you put the phone into "Fastboot mode" before you let the Path Saver program continue?
Yes. After the 2 updates were pushed, I turned the phone off, then held the Volume down button and the Power button and entered fastboot mode. Then it said Transfer mode on the screen, and I pushed enter. Then that message saying Fastboot Partition blah blah blah

Sadahiro

Reaction score
Okay, so I just downloaded the 5.4 drivers from the Motorola site. Lets see if it works now

Sadahiro

Reaction score
Well I still got the same problem :/ It still keeps stoping after I hit enter to continue and it says Fastboot flashing partition needed. I don't know why its not workin for me