smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
What is everyone's opinion on the ROMs that are available for .901...I am looking for battery life, stability and blue themes :)...

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Eclipse for .901 is pretty decent, and Versatile & xkape's Guiding Light is a nice blue theme for it... and of course you already know about KIN3TX .901...:happy3:

I would've gone with Eclipse myself but I use text messaging quite a lot and I cannot stand the stock MMS apk, and I've tried porting in the BlurMessaging or MMS 3.0.2 apks without success, and that was a deal breaker for me...so I opted to go with KIN3TX .901 for now.......
that is until if and when I decide to take another shot at porting the BlurMessing or MMS 3.0.2 again into Eclipse...

OP
smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Yes, it was your theme that made me think I needed to get to 901... LOL

~it's not just a phone~

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Actually Nitro made Eclipse 2.1 RC1 that's actually based off of the .901 ROM... but you do need to update to the .901 radio before installing that custom ROM

wooddale

Reaction score
Actually Nitro made Eclipse 2.1 RC1 that's actually based off of the .901 ROM... but you do need to update to the .901 radio before installing that custom ROM
I was on 2.0 Phone was running hot poor battery. I know if I start fresh again it will fix itself. Your saying I can download the 2.1 eventhough Im on 5.5.893? Im getting tired of waiting for OTA I have 901 on my card Im stock 893 foreverooted all I gotta do is push the buttons Will the new Camera work on it? Im sorry I miss read your post you said you do need to update to 901

Last edited: