Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Yeah, I know better than that. You'd be sleeping on the couch for the next month. (Or until you bought her a new one) lol

S5 tap'n

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
LOL...even with all these issues, the weak camera, terrible viewing in direct sunlight and numerous other issues being reported on this device...its an amazing phone! Gotta love Moto fanboys....their motto is "I can't do a damn thing on this phone, but I have four bars!" ROFL!
Sorry guys...Being a Sammyfan, I gotta get my digs in when the opportunity arises.
hey, we like what we like...it's all good!

S5 tap'n
Funny...very funny! LOL! ;)

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I don't see how it has terrible viewing in direct sunlight.. The g3 has that issue really bad.. Screen isn't bright enough.. The note 4's screen would burn out my retinas in the dark.. Lol..

But.. Of all the issues being reported... My device suffers from none.. Karma perhaps?? Cause I couldn't get a note 3 that worked
I'm going to add that my phone isn't suffering from any of the issues mentioned either.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
The best. No other screen comes close to it.

The LG G3's screen did not impress me when I was looking into buying it. Then there were those buttons on the back...

I like how they crammed that screen size into such a small package though. Kudos to them.

I definitely would LOVE to see the Sammy screen at the same resolution on my Turbo. Don't know who makes the screen for the Turbo but I'd be interested in knowing.

JDH

Reaction score
And getting it all set up over again.
Deja Vu all over again

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
And getting it all set up over again.
Deja Vu all over again

That is why I am trying to whole bunch of new things with this one. So I will know how I want to set it up when I swap for the 64GB.

Tap'd from my Droid Turbo

JDH

Reaction score
Traded up to 64 today cause GMC SENT ME A $50 GIFT CARD, just the right amount. Perfect timing, 13 days into the 32giger.