4g says it's on but no connection to anything

XxsomethingxX

Reaction score
Hello,

Since monday this week I've been having issues with my 4g and I have no idea why. It will say it's sending an receiving data but I cannot even load google on the browswer. All I wish to do is play Youtube videos which requires leagues less data than Netflix does. Are they bottlenecking 4g speeds? I've factory reset my phone to see if there was a lone app that was bogging down my speeds but I'm still having the issue. I've downloaded countless reset network apps and none seem to do the trick. Is there any sort of temp fix for this?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
XxsomethingxX said:
Hello,

Since monday this week I've been having issues with my 4g and I have no idea why. It will say it's sending an receiving data but I cannot even load google on the browswer. All I wish to do is play Youtube videos which requires leagues less data than Netflix does. Are they bottlenecking 4g speeds? I've factory reset my phone to see if there was a lone app that was bogging down my speeds but I'm still having the issue. I've downloaded countless reset network apps and none seem to do the trick. Is there any sort of temp fix for this?

Here's the deal, Verizon is having unofficial issues with certain areas of their 4g market. I had the same issue yesterday.

How I fixed it was reseating my sim card, and then a simulated battery pull.
To reseat your simcard follow these steps.

Power off the device, remove the sim, BE CAREFUL WITH THE SIM, ITS ONLY A FOIL STICKER ON PLASTIC!!

Power on the device, power off and replace the sim, carefully.

Power on, and your good to go.

Hope this helps??

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!!