4.3 for Note 2

newbroot83

Reaction score
Still nothing in south east ky

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

wardo

Reaction score
Nothing here in Arizona.
Although my wife's s4 did get a minor update yesterday. I think it was something very small to the previous 4.3 update.

newbroot83

Reaction score
Yeh mines saying the same. If weve waited this long they may as well give us the note 3 tools or just wait for 4.4. This has been ridiculous. Its hard to believe such a brute of a phone has never had a true update

newbroot83

Reaction score
3y9ezemu.jpg

xtor

Reaction score
Yeh mines saying the same. If weve waited this long they may as well give us the note 3 tools or just wait for 4.4. This has been ridiculous. Its hard to believe such a brute of a phone has never had a true update

They had a couple of small udates for the DROID razr and they skipped them and went straight to jb, maybe it will be the same deal for us.

8th Infantry division

newbroot83

Reaction score
I went with skynote for a while. Its incredible on this phone. But I soft bricked my note and had to take it back to stock

JohnnytheK

Reaction score

One but of good news is, this brute of a phone doesn't really need an update. I've never had a smart phone do so much do well!
I do covet the site command though I would use it daily!

newbroot83

Reaction score
One but of good news is, this brute of a phone doesn't really need an update. I've never had a smart phone do so much do well!
I do covet the site command though I would use it daily!

You are right. I like the clear notification bar on 4.3. Makes more use of the screen to me

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I have the prime but I'm sure latest beta has it ..settings /look & feel /transparent bar

N3 tapa