24hrs only - MOBI Cup Holder Mount for $3

OP
joker23

joker23

Reaction score
Again, I apologize to all of you who purchased this mount. I have been too busy lately at work to play with this and find a way to make it work for our phones. I'll post up some pics if I figure something out.

S

scrub175

Again, I apologize to all of you who purchased this mount. I have been too busy lately at work to play with this and find a way to make it work for our phones. I'll post up some pics if I figure something out.

You haven't made any unusually large purchases lately? I'm sure you got a cut of the sales... Kidding.

It's not your fault they falsely advertised the product. The best we can do is provide feedback to the seller and ban your posting privileges here.

Seriously though its the retailer in this instance.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
joker23

joker23

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I really thought I had found a good deal. I do plan on trying some things out, since I picked up two of these. As soon as I get something mocked up I'll let you all know. Don't throw these away just yet. At the very least you can ebay these for around retail and get your money back.

rlarson_mn

Reaction score
Sent the seller a email stating they were using deceptive advertising and demanded a full refund which included shipping costs. I also said if they did not agree to that I would report them to the better business organization in their city as well as request my credit card company to reject the charges based upon deceptive advertising. End result was a complete refund.

Droid X Case

Reaction score
Wow, a deal gone wrong!

I dont know about you guys but looking down into your cup holder for GPS directions sounds dangerous to me. If you got cup holders mounted high on your dash I can see it, but taking your eyes off the road like that is going to cause accidents.