24hrs only - MOBI Cup Holder Mount for $3

OP
joker23

joker23

Reaction score
Nice find. I'm almost tempted to return my Moto car dock and pick up one of these.

It's only 3 bucks plus 5 for shipping and handling. Keep the moto and pick up one of these anyway. They're made for GPS's but I'd bet they will work for just about anything.

I'm getting 2 of them. That way if my wife loves mine and steals it, I'll have a backup.

OP
joker23

joker23

Reaction score
I honestly never read that side bit, but I check that website daily. I think I'll start reading it more often. Thanks.

rlarson_mn

Reaction score
Got one coming also. Looks like the power cord will fit into my Droid while in the cup holder.

rydizzle

Reaction score
Good looks. I grabbed one too. I just hope it holds onto the DX nice and tight.

Kandiru

Reaction score
Not a chance, agressive manual shifter of 300hp AWD, hand on stick a lot:)

Android Rules!

rydizzle

Reaction score
To anyone that got this: how did you set your Droid X into it? I cannot figure it out.

OP
joker23

joker23

Reaction score
To anyone that got this: how did you set your Droid X into it? I cannot figure it out.

This was advertised on the site I linked as being capable of holding any GPS or phone. That is not the case. It is only designed for some GPS units.

I am now the owner of 2 useless mounts. I am thinking of 3Ming one of the adapter plates to a spare silicone case. It's the one with 2 sliding pieces on the sides...just need to remove the 2 slides to have a flat adapter.

I apologize for linking this folks.

S

scrub175

understand it's a misrepresented product, not that I'm missing parts to make it work with a droid...