20 reasons not to buy a Droid

Monstrosity

Reaction score
Wheres the plug in for my magicjack????

This is supposed to be like a portable computer with all its smartness..I can't even plug my magic jack into it for my home phone!!

What use is a cell phone if you can't plug in your home phone to it?

honeylicious13

Reaction score
now that you mention, I really would like a phone that could cuddle and discuss my day with me. Also, if it did my laundry and cooked dinner, that would be a plus.

michaelshk

Reaction score
I dropped some seeds in to it, poured some water in to the hole… checked a few days later – absolutely NOTHING!
My Chia Pet (sp) used to work much better for only a few bucks.

thelion

Reaction score
I dropped some seeds in to it, poured some water in to the hole… checked a few days later – absolutely NOTHING!
My Chia Pet (sp) used to work much better for only a few bucks.

And I bet the phone stopped working after that, too! Pathetic, I say! Why can't it withstand using it as a garden plot? What kind of crap is this?

Zer0-c00l

Reaction score
Why cant driod create a clone of me that will go to work for me? That way i can spend all day playin with my droid. Its BS but i guess ill put up with it.

Sweettooth

Reaction score
I still say they should have included the ability to hack into the Pentagon by default. Also, what kind of smart phone's speech to text can't translate low whispers, under breath mumbling, and pig latin? Seriously Google? Fail.

Alfador

Reaction score
Google voice seems to make some heavy assumptions when it transcribes voicemail. Often mistakes the last portion of a voice mail for things like "thanks, bye" or "see you later." I like that better than the actual messages people leave, which usually tell me to go do something to myself that would be banned in multiple countries.

bassjason

Reaction score
i agree there should be a 3.25 floppy drive on it, but they gotta leave some features for Droid 2!