Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez

droid-fighter-lg-cayman-650x385.jpg

A source for Droid-Life passed along a leaked screen shot of workshop dates for some Verizon handsets.

The leaked screenshot listed two unknown models, the LG Cayman and the DROID Fighter. The workshop dates for the pair are listed as March 29th and April 12th respectively.
Although these are not launch dates, we still could find out quite a bit about the duo next week at Barcelona.

Source: Droid Life

mach330

Reaction score
so it begins...the rumorville of next phones. that droid fighter got me curious now as my wife's upgrade is next month. They should have more info on what that phone is. Otherwise, I'll get her the droid razr maxx.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I wonder who will make the fighter.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
I wonder who will make the fighter.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

I read somewhere earlier that it could possibly be the HTC handset we saw leaked images of last week?

wes_txt

Reaction score
Fighter is good. Tie Fighter would've been even better.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
Granted the Fighter is by Moto, what's with them and throwing DROID on every phone they release now -.-

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Meh, I think it will be more interesting to see what happens at the end of the year.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Meltman said:
I think I may just wait a little longer now to get a phone. What's another month or 2 lol!

Careful. That's how I ended up going another 11 months without purchasing anything :)

In all seriousness its smart to wait and get what you REALLY want. Don't settle even if it takes you into Q4. I'm still very satisfied with my purchase because I didn't settle or get victimized by the Hype Beast. Careful with him, he's a very enticing beast :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
Granted the Fighter is by Moto, what's with them and throwing DROID on every phone they release now -.-

It isn't just Motorola. Lucasfilm gave Verizon permission to use "DROID" for their Android lineup. There have been a couple non-Moto phones with the DROID name on it...but notice it's only within Verizon. No other carrier has it.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums