Motorola Shares 3 New ICS Handsets for China; Could Point to the Droid Fighter Design

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
motorola-xt885-xt889-mt887-china.jpg

There are three new phones from Motorola in the pic above that are heading to China on June 2nd. All three are Ice Cream Sandwich phones that have a notably RAZR-like design, and the following specs, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 8MP camera, and 4,3-inch qHD display. They are the XT885, XT889, and MT887. Each one will go to China Unicom, China Telecom, and China Mobile respectively. Their specs are primarily the same except for different radios, much like we see here in the States.

What is most intriguing about these phones from a DroidForums perspective is that one of these designs could be the Droid Fighter coming to Verizon. The source of this story suggests that the M887 (far right in the above photo) will be the Fighter. We will keep you apprised if more info arises.

Source: PhanDroid

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
To be honest....if any new phone from Moto doesnt have the Maxx battery...I might be using my available upgrade on that. Maybe I can snag a Maxx on Ebay or something.