2.3 coming to Thunderbolt

turdbogls

Reaction score
Just a question...when tb actually comes out since I don't have it but I'm rooted, will gingerbread update be better since it will no longer be a leak? I don't even have the new radios. But I'd like gingerbread just because of netflix and the lock screen

Yeah probably. But still don't take the ota. There will be a rooted version that you can flash probably before the OTA goes live.
And don't hold your breath for that lock screen in the official release. Probably standard sense slide down lock screen.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

IronBeagle

Reaction score
I can't stand all the rumors about the GB update......June 30th....July 8th....they just keep going. When I ask a Verizon or HTC person they just say sometime in the future it should come out, no plans yet. That's what they also told me the day before the reboot update. Wish they would just let people know what was going on.
Sent from my Thunderbolt using DroidForums

Last edited:

polish23

Reaction score
Thats vzw for you they never want tl tell anyone anything! That's why i ended up rooting my phone... I get better customer service from sevs just for throwing tgem some beer money from time to time lol

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

alboboy10

Reaction score
Just a question...when tb actually comes out since I don't have it but I'm rooted, will gingerbread update be better since it will no longer be a leak? I don't even have the new radios. But I'd like gingerbread just because of netflix and the lock screen

Yeah probably. But still don't take the ota. There will be a rooted version that you can flash probably before the OTA goes live.
And don't hold your breath for that lock screen in the official release. Probably standard sense slide down lock screen.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Ok cool. I still haven't flashed new radios because 1) idk how 2) I don't want to have any problems.

My phone is doing good now don't wanna do anything to it

mitchb2

Reaction score
I wish I could get paid every time someone posts something that an idiot Vz rep told them, as if it's fact.

bases1616

Reaction score
Bases1616, did you have any problems flashing your Mr2? I tried 3 times and once I installed the Rom and the phone booted I had no service. When I went into settings to check the radio version nothing showed up, it was like there was no radio installed.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
No, I was able to download the update the morning of July 9th with no problems. It has been running pretty good since then. I have had just a couple slow downs while I was in messaging, but I rebooted and problem fixed each time.