Update push confirmed!

turdbogls

Reaction score
So....where is this update?? 9:30AM and no freaking update again.

Sent from my HTC-Thndrblt using Droid Forums

IF it comes today, dont be surprised if it comes in the afternoon some time. WHEN it gets released, i doubt you will be able to miss it. it will be all over androidcentral, droid-life, androidandme, here, XDA, rootzwiki ect.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score

IF it comes today, dont be surprised if it comes in the afternoon some time. WHEN it gets released, i doubt you will be able to miss it. it will be all over androidcentral, droid-life, androidandme, here, XDA, rootzwiki ect.

Exactly and precisely.

OP
runrhinorun

runrhinorun

Reaction score
I have been trying to manually update and keep getting service unavailable rather than no updates available, something is up.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

jbagofbeanz

Reaction score
Don't want to get my hopes up but would be great. bty does anyone have a problem w/ phone not locking ?

ziggy484

Reaction score
VZW controls the releases not HTC.

The rep lied to you. Never date her she can lie and smile at the same time.

While I appreciate you're witty response, I do not appreciate the assumption that I'm male.

That rep supposedly notated my account that if the June 30th update didn't fix the issues, that I was to receive another device. I'd say that means she's pretty confident that it will. Just thought I'd share..

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums[/QUOTE]

You don't have to be a male in order to date a chick. Be a little more open minded.

Nate

Sent from my tbolt so prone to typos. get used to it.[/QUOTE]

uhhh... anybody in their right mind would assume that someone named "Nate" is a male, come on...

Crazed_Z06

Reaction score

Dude it was a hoax. There is no update today

Edit: this is from the official Verizon Twitter support account..

"VZWSupport: @tehcub There is no Gingerbread update on the Thunderbolt scheduled today. If or when it becomes available it will be announced. ^JB"
--http://twitter.com/VZWSupport/status/86451562385383424

Last edited:

Viper Daimao

Reaction score
The update took about 10 min. and phone rebooted after update was complete which is standard.... any ideas on what I got?

You got MR1.

Incoming Newb question: What's MR1?
congrats, your phone is now screwed up. enjoy the random reboots.

on a related note, it's constantly hilarious how people still believe Verizon reps know a goddamn thing about anything.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X

violentz313

Reaction score
Ill stick to my opinion from the other thread there would be a leak of the rom on the internet already if it was coming anytime soon

OP
runrhinorun

runrhinorun

Reaction score
Just spoke to tech support at VZW was told update from HTC is pending they are aware of 6-30 deadline and are looking anytime now for update even said may be this afternoon or overnight.

rbw62

Reaction score
On another note, who knows anything? Been reading these boards and others, including BS on CNET, etc. It seems like a flock of sheep looking for the Shepard. They are just wandering around in circles.

fryej

Reaction score

While I appreciate you're witty response, I do not appreciate the assumption that I'm male.

That rep supposedly notated my account that if the June 30th update didn't fix the issues, that I was to receive another device. I'd say that means she's pretty confident that it will. Just thought I'd share..

Lesbian Verizon sales reps aside, it really says nothing about her confidence that she annotated your account. She is just being responsible to make sure that your issue is addressed with a 'new' phone if the update does not arrive and does not fix your issue. If anything, it may indicate that she was not that confident that the update would occur or would fix your issue. But even if she was confident, that doesn't mean anything about the accuracy of the beliefs she holds with confidence. Verizon reps really do not know very much about this kind of thing. Anyway, hope your problem is addressed. I mean the phone problem; not implying there's any other kind of problem.;)
Very True They Are Stupid Sometimes! They sent me 2 Extended Battery's For Only $10.80 Because They Didnt See The Order That Was Placed 2 Days Prior. Also I Use To Be A Rep For T-Mobile, I Use To Tell People Anything To Get Them Off The Phone So That It Did Not Ruin My Call Handling Time Because I Got Paid More If My Calls Were Shorter

rafiki1

Reaction score

Lesbian Verizon sales reps aside, it really says nothing about her confidence that she annotated your account. She is just being responsible to make sure that your issue is addressed with a 'new' phone if the update does not arrive and does not fix your issue. If anything, it may indicate that she was not that confident that the update would occur or would fix your issue. But even if she was confident, that doesn't mean anything about the accuracy of the beliefs she holds with confidence. Verizon reps really do not know very much about this kind of thing. Anyway, hope your problem is addressed. I mean the phone problem; not implying there's any other kind of problem.;)
Very True They Are Stupid Sometimes! They sent me 2 Extended Battery's For Only $10.80 Because They Didnt See The Order That Was Placed 2 Days Prior. Also I Use To Be A Rep For T-Mobile, I Use To Tell People Anything To Get Them Off The Phone So That It Did Not Ruin My Call Handling Time Because I Got Paid More If My Calls Were Shorter

So...much capitalizing ahhhhhhhh

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

nonnasmyladie

Reaction score
Website
www.leonhascal.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
Nonnasmyladie
i highly doubt HTC would make a claim if they weren't capable of getting it done much sooner.

I'm sure the hold up in on verizon's end not HTC's.

It is odd no ROM has leaked.

Though there are tons of GB roms available so its not like HTC had trouble making it.