12:01 EST 2.2 downloading

fizik

Reaction score
Anyone install over 2.1 root? I haven't put back my bloatware yet but I have the update available here in California!

wdprice3

Reaction score
some dumb schmuck must not know the difference between 12 AM and 12 PM

haha

BOA

Reaction score
Anyone install over 2.1 root? I haven't put back my bloatware yet but I have the update available here in California!

My install is failing; it downloads, says it's installing reboots and then it says failed. I'm rooted on stock 2.1 with every app there.

wdprice3

Reaction score

My install is failing; it downloads, says it's installing reboots and then it says failed. I'm rooted on stock 2.1 with every app there.

I was told by multiple people that if you're rooted the OTA won't work. Of course other people have denied that.... but I'd unroot and see...

Laramie

Reaction score
It's not in the VZW .pdf release notes, can anybody confirm if the low volume on the speaker/ringer has been fixed with Froyo?

meraki1990

Reaction score
Rooted Stock 2.1

Upgraded to 2.2 OTA.

Superuser Permissions Icon is still there, but lost root.

Reaction score
It's weird seeing youtube in the browser for a change and seeing some of my favorite flash sites actually working.

I am going to kick this thing around more, but I can tell you that it definitely feels smoother. Even the unlock screen isn't stuttering anymore.

BOA

Reaction score
Mine goes to install about half way through and the phone reboots.