1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I flashed back to 2.01 using sbf and won't update to 2.2.......

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Jcshannon05, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Jcshannon05

Jcshannon05 New Member

I open the settings<about phone<system update and it says system up to date. I'm running a fresh sbf flash of 2.0.1 and won't update. Any suggestions....... I tried the OTA from http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-general-discussions/66044-official-froyo-rollout-thread.html then booted into Android recovery, renamed file to update with the .zip extension and it aborted for some reason. Did a data/cache wipe and same outcome. I'm clueless now. Please help. 2.0.1 works but i want 2.2. :) And i'm also wanting to stay stock so NO Root if possible.
  2. kennydied23

kennydied23 Member

Same thing happened to me only with a 2.1 sbf from pete's site.
  3. sfericean

sfericean New Member

bump bump bump would love to know the answer to this...I'm the same situation 2.0.1 won't update...says my system is already up to date???
Search tags for this page

flashed sbf and phone wont update