11.05 Build Sneak Peak

Z

ZeroBarrier

Interesting, the screenshot looks like it has a graphic equalizer type of visualization. I wonder if it's just a lock-screen wallpaper or if there's a visualization for the lock-screen music controls.

Everything else sounds dandy, but nothing groundbreaking. For instance, flip to mute incoming call, CM has been doing that for a heck of a long time now. New icons for 2 apps is nice and all, but meh.

So other than the lock-screen music controls, it seems this update will be primarily bug fixes, which in my opinion is good. Can't keep getting ahead of themselves and let the bugs just pile up.

eggsped

Reaction score
"Late matter, late matter, slightly tomorrow."

"Tomorrow you can, and be sure to look down"

thebignoob

Reaction score
This thing just keep gets more awesome every week. It's incredible how quickly they can churn something out every Friday, like it's their job.

Looking forward to the next build in the series, it's gonna be awesome like always.

Spaniard85

Reaction score
Wow, looks screen music controls look sick! I wonder if the volume controls will skip tracks like other custom ROMs?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

rob22202

Reaction score
The volume rocker changing tracks is the only reason that I miss other ROMs, at this point. If they add this to MIUI, I'll never look back.

- Rob

hoppermi

Reaction score
11.05 didn't work well enough to be released. Even N1 version is buggy. Maybe next week.
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk