New MIUI Posted on Site "MIUI ROM 0.10.15"

Status
Not open for further replies.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
with all the framework issues that were with the previous miui, I dont see why so much work on the previous versions would be abandoned to start over on the 10.15.10 one. Who knows...only a dev that is willing to take on the work of translating, correcting files, porting it over...and then starting all over with problem logging, etc.

fox_dye

Reaction score
The latest miui update was based on 9.30 and it was ported rather quickly. All of the apps were pulled and ported the day the rom was released. So I can't really see it taking too long.

hoppermi

Reaction score
Looks pretty sweet. Can't wait for the Black notification bar. New SMS and Contacts look good too.:)

Z

ZeroBarrier

with all the framework issues that were with the previous miui, I dont see why so much work on the previous versions would be abandoned to start over on the 10.15.10 one. Who knows...only a dev that is willing to take on the work of translating, correcting files, porting it over...and then starting all over with problem logging, etc.

It seriously shouldn't take long at all, since 0.10.15 isn't an entirely new base in correlation to 0.9.30. And since most of the translations have already been done, it just needs to be applied to the same areas as 0.9.30 was.

Edit: Reading the update thread it seems like they completely changed the UI in the Phone/Contacts apps and the MMS app. I don't particularly like how the new ones look (screenshots of the new UI changes in the thread)... The 0.9.30 ones are gorgeous, and the new ones look so... generic...

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
K

killjoylm1

Reaction score
They are currently working on the translations for 0.10.15. You can check the progress over at:
[ROM] MIUI 0.10.15 | Stock | Deodexed | No Language Packs Yet - xda-developers

And if you want you can help with the translations at:
MIUI ROM Translation Translations - Crowdin.net

Hoping they get it done shortly...then Zen and metiCkOne will still have to port it over, but I have faith that hopefully won't take too long. If either of you are reading this great job on everything so far!!dancedroid

zenulator

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
If you guys want a beta with no translation i can do that in about well now.....

translation is 22% complete if you want to wait.

OP
K

killjoylm1

Reaction score
I'm willing to wait for the fully translated version, but that's just me... :)

Icculus760

Reaction score
If you guys want a beta with no translation i can do that in about well now.....

translation is 22% complete if you want to wait.

I wanted it today before metiCkOne left work :icon_ devil: but I guess I can wait until tomorrow (or maybe later today since it's past midnight here on the East Coast) so I can understand the other 78% of the ROM :D

In all seriousness, many thanks to the whole team on all the quick work that's been done on this alpha. Looking forward to flashing v3.4 or whatever you call it once you're done translating/incorporating the new MIUI release!

Last edited:

zenulator

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I can tell you this. No launcher force close any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.