MIUI 0.10.29 Released out of Beta on MIUI Website

fox_dye

Reaction score
just read the page and apparently there will be a patch or the release of another full rom tomorrow with some fixes. Don't know if it really makes sense to port this one over when a new one will hit tomorrow. But i will take what i can get. Especially since it will have that MIUI weather widget in it. Don't know if that will be enough to pull me back to the stock launcher but it sure does look nice.

fox_dye

Reaction score
Yeah but I'm not going to install anything till like Sunday because of the impending patch that is coming out tomorrow.

foothill17

Reaction score
Totally agree, but with a good backup, I'll probably try whatever comes out just to be doing something.

Muggins

Reaction score
Can't wait :) Am more then likely going to wait until Sunday like fox.

-Muggins

Armyof2

Reaction score
meh it's not that much more impressive to me then BW so if it's not there no huge loss...wish there was an analog clock with weather out there (like the one on the samsung tab) i hate having the digital clock in both my bar and on my homescreens...i'm ocd about it lol

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
meh it's not that much more impressive to me then BW so if it's not there no huge loss...wish there was an analog clock with weather out there (like the one on the samsung tab) i hate having the digital clock in both my bar and on my homescreens...i'm ocd about it lol

I'm using typoclock and loving it. It's wicked clean and slick looking. It just doesn't display weather which I could care less about. All I have to do is look outside to see the weather
icon12.gif