Your Verizon Bill......

Wopback

Reaction score
I notice with Verizon they often times will have special plans or features which are not online or known to the public. You have to ask. So I'm curious what everyone has and whats there average bill. So heres my bill and features:

3 lines (1 test line), FAM loyalty 450 min share plan and unl mobile to mobile.

550 text n pic messages and unl mobile to mobile 5$ each line.

Unl data 29$

And 5gb data 24$ (2nd line)

Average bill is 130$

Thanks for replies. Maybe someone will have something that will help someone else.....

Last edited:

fsafranek

Reaction score
Sounds great considering they make people give up their unlimited data plans now when you change devices (unless you want to pay full retail). Just looked at the past few bills and there is nothing in there recently about about special plans or features. Was this an insert?

OP
Wopback

Wopback

Reaction score
fsafranek said:
Sounds great considering they make people give up their unlimited data plans now when you change devices (unless you want to pay full retail). Just looked at the past few bills and there is nothing in there recently about about special plans or features. Was this an insert?

It was a breakdown of my bill. Unfortunately, if you have the "share everything " plan, this post probably won't help much.

The loyalty plan is something you have to ask for, they won't tell you. Just like the message plans, its not posted. I wanted to see what everyone else had. Maybe something similar to mine that people don't know about....

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
My plan is $20/month for 2000 minutes and unlimited text. And $15/month for unlimited data.

But, I'm a vendor :-D lol

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
5 lines - 2 feature phones and 3 smart phones with unlimited data for $9.99 each (old deal from two years ago) plus 15% discount through work equals just under $200/month. Plus unlimited text, 1400 minutes, free friends and family, free verizon to verizon calls, free long distance, and international calling.

This post is Incredible 2

OP
Wopback

Wopback

Reaction score
jackiescivic said:
My plan is $20/month for 2000 minutes and unlimited text. And $15/month for unlimited data.

But, I'm a vendor :-D lol

Wow!!!! That's sweet!

Guess a vendor has its perks......

xtor

Reaction score
2 smart, 2 dumb, 1400 shared min, unlimited data, 5- text x2,hotspot 30-, 240- a month

point of origin

kinfolk248

Reaction score
hmmm, makes me wonder how i can reduce some of my bill........, any suggestions? full price is no fun...but the limitlessness is a go...

OP
Wopback

Wopback

Reaction score
kinfolk248 said:
hmmm, makes me wonder how i can reduce some of my bill........, any suggestions? full price is no fun...but the limitlessness is a go...

Are you in good standing with Verizon? If so, I would recommend calling their loyalty department and asking them if you qualify for any special calling plans or features.

That's how I found my plan.....

kinfolk248

Reaction score
Are you in good standing with Verizon? If so, I would recommend calling their loyalty department and asking them if you qualify for any special calling plans or features.

That's how I found my plan.....

I'd like to think im in their good graces...

OP
Wopback

Wopback

Reaction score
kinfolk248 said:
I'd like to think im in their good graces...

You may want to call then. They offer loyalty plans for customers who've had long service and are not delinquent on their bill. I got mine and saved 15$ a month.

jaye712

Reaction score
This is good information..i got family plan/share 700 minutes/unlimited txt/all 3 smartphones/i got 4gb n the two other ones r 2gb,insurance for razr n the iphone.,all 30 bucks a piece for internet I pay about 220;230 a month,including some percent off for my other job.13/15%..iam definitely gonna keep this topic,long customer for the last 7 yrs n i been good @payin the bill on time,regardless if i had to eat noodles for a week lol

RAZR215UNROOTED

Last edited:

xDMONEYx

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
Twitter
bentxnail
I have 3 smart phones and 1 dumb phone on my plan. 1400 minutes shared, unlimited text and unlimited data on all lines at $20 per line. My bill is $199/mo, been that way for about 2 years. My family splits the cost evenly so I pay $50 a month. I also get a 22% discount from when I worked at FedEx. ;-)