how much do you pay for your monthly bill on the droid incredible?

Snoking

Reaction score
Again, I have to ask how you found your way here, really? The monthly bill has every charge listed and is total at the bottom. Not be able to figure out your bill seems to be the issue, not what people are paying today. That is all spelled out on Verizon's web pages. Our remind me of a lady I saw crying in Radio Shack when her first cell phone bill arrived. Understand your contract or do not get a phone. This thread is meaningless and should be closed.

jchavez

Reaction score
I am paying 200 a month with a family plan, 3 phones, unlimited texting, 1400 talk minutes, one motorola droid phone with unlimited data plan, and adding another one for my daughter

nolanandy

Reaction score
are you guessing? lol i need a definite answer...

Of course, but the $30 data plan is a required and set cost. Everything else depends, do you want a lot of minutes or a few, do you want texting or not?

I cant imagine it being $250 a month. I dont know how you did that. :icon_eek:

unless you paid $250 for 2-3 phones, I can't see myself paying over $200 for one phone. $100 for me.

futurefields

Reaction score
i have the 450/data/texting... it's 89.99 before taxes/fees, rounds up to $100 with taxes/fees

bfg_z71

Reaction score
I'm at $120ish for this last month after I switched from 10 years with AT&T

I don't know how you stayed 10 years with AT&T
In Northern VA, AT&T has great coverage so it hasn't been a problem. Matter of fact, when I leave work I drive through a poor cell area. It's poor, but never dropped a call - just a minute of the can-you-hear-me-now game. Now that I switched to Verizon - phone doesn't work in that area. Not sure if it's the Droid or VZ, but so far it's a +1 for AT&T.

PS - My wife stayed with AT&T and got the Iphone 4. So far, it seems more user friendly but I won't tell her that... dancedroid

movadoevo8

Reaction score
My wife and i pay $228.17 that's about 117$ a month with tax and fees included. We have unlimted everything such as data, txt/sms, calling etc. Still less then 250$. I can imagine you saving perhaps 50$ if you remove unlimted calling and choosing some sort of minute usage.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

zMd113

Reaction score
$30 unlimited data
$40 for 450 anytime minutes
=$70