Your Recommendation for an Insurance Plan?

Smokeyham

Reaction score
I just got a Droid 2 Global, and am researching the different options for an insurance plan. Knowing me, and depsite having purchased a protective cover, I suspect at some point the phone will get dropped or otherwise damaged.

Do you have any recommendations for insurance plans which have a relatively painless claims processes, and provide good coverage and service?

I've read the description of the SquareTrade warranties, and this seems like a good deal, and get's a good rating on Amazon. I'd appreciate any feedback.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Last edited:

chaz.ring

Reaction score
Talk to your home-owner's provider... ours has a ryder for the retail amount for our phone's. It only costs $4.00 a month and the best part is that they don't ask any questions, nor do they offer you an inferior phone, or some stupid CLNR. They just pay you the retail price of the phone. Oh yeah, and on our plan there is no deductible either.dancedroid

I'm not sure why anybody pay's them crooks at Asurion anymore.

OP
S

Smokeyham

Reaction score
Insurance Suggestion

Talk to your home-owner's provider... ours has a ryder for the retail amount for our phone's. It only costs $4.00 a month and the best part is that they don't ask any questions, nor do they offer you an inferior phone, or some stupid CLNR. They just pay you the retail price of the phone. Oh yeah, and on our plan there is no deductible either.dancedroid

I'm not sure why anybody pay's them crooks at Asurion anymore.

Thanks for the suggestion. That sounds like a good option!