Your favorite ROM for the X

MrKleen

Reaction score
From the results of this poll so far, things are pretty even.

Boblank

Reaction score
Pretty close for me between gummy jar and focused. I had to go with gummy at the moment though.. Smooth as butter... No fission on the list?

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
From the results of this poll so far, things are pretty even.

That's because all the devs out there right now are doing an amazing job:)
aefd436c-0879-0de5.jpg

//Tap'd on CM8's DX w/DF app\\

Btros

Reaction score
Wow, looks like I'm gonna have to give GummyJar a go tonight...

Drummer.graham

Reaction score
I have tried gummyjar and darkslide. I love darkslide a lot. For me it beat gummy hands down!

Sent from my Darkslide v4 droid x

blackngray70

Reaction score
I've tried them all and TranQuility is the best rom I've had on my X.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

kameleongt

Reaction score
Which gummyjar version did u try I want to try darkside haven't had a chance. Yet dross rom os next though
I have tried gummyjar and darkslide. I love darkslide a lot. For me it beat gummy hands down!

Drummer.graham

Reaction score
Which gummyjar version did u try I want to try darkside haven't had a chance. Yet dross rom os next though

I tried gummy 1.9.1 and 2.1. Didnt notice any difference in performance. It is a very good rom and is my second choice. Just like the darkslide theme and how blur version is super smooth. I prefer a little blur though.

DJORDAN

Reaction score
ad3c69c9-4ebd-d662.jpg
TranQ 3.6.0 with DarkSlide: Merry Christmas to my DroidX, So Sweet of setup!

DroidX: Tranquility 3.6.0 with DarkSlide Theme and Overclocked at boot 1225 no problems!!

dakoop

Reaction score
I love em all. Right now im chewing on some gummy

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

C21johnson

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Fission with ADW Ex. Man, I'm blazing! I always come back to Fission for their support and their rom just seems to fit my X like a glove.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

NewAge

XOOM Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
After Apex and Fission I have settled on Tranquility 3.6.0 With the DarkSlide theme. The Toolbox is unique and I suggest if you haven't checked it out, make it your next ROM.

And yes ADW EX is amazing.

OP
K

KHeeney5

Reaction score
I will check out Tranquility and Fission, although it's hard for me to leave ApeX, I left it for an hour or two to check out GummyJar, but the USB bug wasn't going to work with me. So I went back to ApeX... So I'm not really motivated to switch to anything, but we'll see in a week or two if there is a new version of ApeX out...

S

scrub175

as I've read with ROMs and OCing, they are very particular on individual phones... What works on one X may not on another X equally as well. I wonder if the smoothness one experiences with a particular ROM over another is more indicative of the phone not liking a certain ROM rather than major differences in the development of the ROM itself.

Right now I'm having a great experience with dakslide. before that was rubix. My first X rom was Fly X. Remember that one? I should try rubix since I was on the .15 leak and now I'm on 2.2.1 .340.