Your favorite ROM for the X

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
How did TranQ3.6 not make it to the Pole? That Rom IMHO is better than most of the roms in the poll

chefb

Reaction score
Hey,....hey, hey.........rubix is Awsome....darkside is neat!!!!! Be nice. We are all droid!

chefb

Reaction score

kameleongt

Reaction score
I love my rubix roms up until today I decided to try gummjar 2.0 till the next release of rubix rom

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

kameleongt

Reaction score
So far so good im still setting a few things up to go with the gb notification green icons but so far so good no issues yet at all.
I love my rubix roms up until today I decided to try gummjar 2.0 till the next release of rubix rom

What do you think so far?

MrKleen

Reaction score
Simply Stunning and Rumm Rx are out of date and don't get any support or updates which is why there is little interest in them. Actually it's a shame since both have good followings on other phones...

I bet if Chevy and Jrummy updated the roms they would be popular.

detox

Reaction score

Edit: and the linear theme bgill and skirts made for Gummy is by far my favorite. Check it out. I think it will be ported to the new rubiX as well. At least that what bgill led me to believe(fingers crossed)

What do you think so far?

I was a rubiX man as well.and was very hesitant to try another rom. I've used apex, chevy ssx, rummy rx, ud(release candidates), but rubiX was the one I always went back to. Right now im using Gummy jar and it it very very nice, fast, and stable. Ranks right up there with rubiX for me. Drod will be releasing his new rubiX 1.9.5 soon and I will try that out as well and compare the two. For now im sticking with Gummy until the release. Very very satisfied!

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I voted for GummyJAR, but I am a little bias :p

jgrizz

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the Fission ROM? Didn't see it in the poll. I downloaded it but am sticking with rubiX for now.

OP
K

KHeeney5

Reaction score
I know. I was trying to get him to say why he did some of the things in the ROM and how they make it better.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk