X907 AP Fastboot locked

guesswhoistheone

Reaction score
[Fixed] XT907 AP Fastboot locked

*Fixed" Thanks to Neverleft7 for notifying me :D
Steps: [SCRIPT/UTILITY] ROOT RAZR M XT907 for LOCKED Devices on 9.18.78 - Droid Razr M Development [XT907] - DroidRzr.com

I tried downgrading from the new OTA update and got killed O: I am currently suck in the fastboot mode and i have no clue how to get out of it

iWO5lWYYT0yjh.PNG

XT907 on screen error
Device is locked. Status code: 0

Battery OK

Transfer mode: usb connected

Fastboot Reason: Flash Failure
USB Connected
downgrade security version
update tz version failed
preflash validation failed

How do i get out of this? or a download link to a fastboot 98.18.78.XT907.Verizon.en.US.

edit: manged to get out of fastboot mode but now i have an injured android screen :\

Last edited:

Neverleft7

Reaction score
At the little android guy push the volume up button it will put u in another screen select reboot and it should reboot normally I had the same thing happen to me and that's how I managed it my phone still works fine but every time I reboot I have to do it all over again other then that no issues with the phone now

OP
G

guesswhoistheone

Reaction score
I just tried that and it went back into fastboot mode. I guess ill just have to wait till theres a fastboot downgrade available.

Neverleft7

Reaction score
Sorry I told u wrong from the fast boot screen press the volume up&down plus power key all at the same time till your phone resets then release the power key but keep the volume up and down key pressed when the bootloader menu appears release the volume up and down keys then immediately repress them when the screen goes blank release them your phone should boot normally u will have to do this anytime u reboot but your phone will function

OP
G

guesswhoistheone

Reaction score
Sorry I told u wrong from the fast boot screen press the volume up&down plus power key all at the same time till your phone resets then release the power key but keep the volume up and down key pressed when the bootloader menu appears release the volume up and down keys then immediately repress them when the screen goes blank release them your phone should boot normally u will have to do this anytime u reboot but your phone will function

Holy...it worked. Would it be possible to reformat the phone from the menu in order to remove this problem?

Neverleft7

Reaction score
I'm sorry I'm not sure I haven't played with it yet if u get the official ota and use rsd it might but I have no idea

Neverleft7

Reaction score
the guys over at Droidrazr.com are working on a new root method that will let u root your phone and take care of the issue of haveing to redo that everytime you reboot it will work i got lucky and got to test the process it works great now have root again on the new ota and no more reboot issue great job and a lot of thanks goes out to livinginkaos and everyone else who had a hand in this

Neverleft7

Reaction score
If u r follow the steps above to get your phone to load then click the link in the top post to get your phone lined back out

monty007

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
xt907
Download Minimal Fastboot tool then type fastboot continue make sure all drivers should be install