muptmor

Reaction score
Droid Razr M...At ap fastboot i get msg:
Device is locked...Status code: 0
Battery OK
Transfer Mode:
USB connected
Fastboot Reason: Flash Failure

My phone does not show up in Device manager..shows up as Android phone...ADB interface...
I cant get past the fastboot screen...None of the boot modes respond, then it goes to logo screen, then back to AP Fastboot flashmode.

Beginning to piss me off. There has to be a way to flash this back to a stock version, but I have to get W7 to see my phone...what am I doing wrong...
Oh, and by the way, I have installed so many ROMS I may have gone to a higher version and need to come down? Not really sure but would appreciate any help. Thanks

livinginkaos

Reaction score
Any time you are getting flash failure in Fastboot, your device will boot directly into Fastboot every time. If your drivers are messed, find the device in your device manager in your control panel. Right click on the One that is your phone and uninstall the drivers. Disconnect the phone. Download the latest drivers from Moto and install. Plug the phone back in and let the drivers install. Then use rsd to flash the system version you were on or newer. You cannot flash backwards.

Sent From My DEV X

livinginkaos

Reaction score
Depending on what you were trying to flash that gave you the error, you may simply get away with just flashing a boot logo or something just to get a successful flash then you'll get past the AP fastboot boot.

Sent From My DEV X