rooted gb BRICKED

GoDux

Reaction score
I was running gb rooted. Used the 1.8 utility and ran option 1 (my bad). Tried the 1.6 utility to get back to stock, no dice. Tried the 1.7 utility and option 2 but can't boot into recovery. All I get is the M logo screen and I can do the 3 key method to get into AP fastboot. Here is the error that comes up after trying to boot:

AP fastboot flash mode (s) (boot failure)
0a.6c

device is locked status code 0

invalid cg otv (cg: webtop): invalid sp data
invalid cg hab (cg: webtop, status 0x0056
invalid cg otv (cg: webtop)

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Man I am sorry, I didn't know it was that bad. I think you might need some help from MattLGroff himself, this one might be over my head.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
After my initial searches on those error codes it does not look good. Seen a bunch of people with the problem and none with fixes, one guy actually got Motorola to replace it for him for free some how.

Sorry I know that is not exactly good news. One person said to try and change your Bootloader from within RSD lite but didn't offer information on how to fix it.

If you want to do some digging yourself, Google those error codes and you will get tons of results.

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
I was running gb rooted. Used the 1.8 utility and ran option 1 (my bad). Tried the 1.6 utility to get back to stock, no dice. Tried the 1.7 utility and option 2 but can't boot into recovery. All I get is the M logo screen and I can do the 3 key method to get into AP fastboot. Here is the error that comes up after trying to boot:

AP fastboot flash mode (s) (boot failure)
0a.6c

device is locked status code 0

invalid cg otv (cg: webtop): invalid sp data
invalid cg hab (cg: webtop, status 0x0056
invalid cg otv (cg: webtop)
Like Sydman I am at a loss here also. Here is what I recommend, go to Droidrzr.com. There are a lot of developers and in particular Matt G. (the developer of the RazrUtility) that hang out there. They certainly understand the error codes you are getting and might be able to help you. This is a great site with good, knowledgeable users willing to help when they can, but Droidrzr.com just seems to attach a lot of the developers and hackers who have seen just about everything with the Razr/Razr Maxx. They have a live chat room that you can enter and get immediate help or they will ask you to PM your problem and help you that way.