X inventory must be good...

cpinto

Reaction score
I dont get how everyone is getting such early shipping, I ordered mine on the 26th of july and still no confirmation on the shipping ...

I'm frustrated as you are, but we won't get confirmation until it goes out the door. I ordered mine from a vz store (in BJ's) on the 25th and still no shipping.

To be 'hopeful', can anyone say they got theirs early but did NOT get a notification prior to? Also, being Saturday, did anyone get theirs on a Saturday but did not pay extra for shipping? Yes, grasping at straws here...

I just called up vzw to see the status on my order and the person told me that mt X "should" be shipped out on aug 4th and it "should" be shipped over night...but my guess is I ll have it by friday...Still dont get how so many are getting it so fast and ordered later than me ..I bet half is all bs lol

No BS at ALL. I ordered on the 29th, and got the notice the next day. Location is the key.

iHad a G1

Reaction score
Just so everyone is aware, verizon is notoriously AWFUL about sending notification out. If you didn't order online, keep calling VZW CS, or you may show up to an empty box on your doorstep... (true story... my friend had his iPhone 4 stolen and replaced with a "get signature confirmation for packages if you aren't here" note in it's place.)

georgepink

Reaction score
Called and asked if there was a tracking number. There is and it is in the sort facility, to be delivered by 7:00 PM 8/3. I can almost smell it.dancedroid

ps. no email confirmation.

rydizzle

Reaction score
I'm with ya georgepink. Mine is currently on a truck to be delivered.

bluflax

Reaction score
I'm frustrated as you are, but we won't get confirmation until it goes out the door. I ordered mine from a vz store (in BJ's) on the 25th and still no shipping.

To be 'hopeful', can anyone say they got theirs early but did NOT get a notification prior to? Also, being Saturday, did anyone get theirs on a Saturday but did not pay extra for shipping? Yes, grasping at straws here...

I just called up vzw to see the status on my order and the person told me that mt X "should" be shipped out on aug 4th and it "should" be shipped over night...but my guess is I ll have it by friday...Still dont get how so many are getting it so fast and ordered later than me ..I bet half is all bs lol

No BS at ALL. I ordered on the 29th, and got the notice the next day. Location is the key.

I guess that's how I got mine so quickly. Got the notification the next day after ordering and then my phone the day after that (free overnight when you order on Verizon's website). I still cannot understand how my order got fulfilled so quickly, but maybe you are right about location.

georgepink

Reaction score
Went to Fed Ex's sort facility.....DENIED.....still in container, won't be opened til tomorrow. 2 Day shipping to fed ex does not mean 2 days....Friday shipped, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and TUESDAY, is day 2.......yeesh

My wife says I'm obsessed......should I find a good 12 step program? Anyone here in one yet?

TheCheeks

Reaction score
Went to Fed Ex's sort facility.....DENIED.....still in container, won't be opened til tomorrow. 2 Day shipping to fed ex does not mean 2 days....Friday shipped, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and TUESDAY, is day 2.......yeesh

My wife says I'm obsessed......should I find a good 12 step program? Anyone here in one yet?
2 business days. I doubt it shipped anywhere on Friday, just information received. Meaning the 2 day shipping will be over Monday and Tuesday.

georgepink

Reaction score
Came today around 3:30 and can't say enough, in fact said too much. Gotta get back to tweaking and moving my music over....Good luck to all, getting theirs quickly.

ZX-10R

Reaction score
ordered 7/29 online and waiting for my confirmation.........

called Monday said it would ship by 8/5............ no email confirmation though........ hopefully i will get it friday since i opted for overnight shipping...

tmaxx445

Reaction score
I ordered my X at the local Verizon store last wed. the 28, and I shipped out on Sunday. It is getting here tomorrow the 4 by 1 pm.

tmaxx445

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Last edited: