X inventory must be good...

SergeantDroid

Reaction score
Ordered mine yesterday on 7/29 at a corporate store. Received email today 7/30 confirming shipping. Tracking shows I will receive it on Monday 8/2. I am pleased.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

ZX-10R

Reaction score
ordered 7/29 online and waiting for my confirmation.........

KingNothing20

Reaction score
Ordered mine on the 23rd and it came today via Fedex. I never got a shipping confirmation by the way.

rydizzle

Reaction score
Has anyone had their DX delivered on a Saturday with the 2 day FedEx shipping?

iHad a G1

Reaction score
VZW is cheap as can be, so they didn't spring for saturday shipping. near will have to wait until monday or go to the fedex location where your phone ships from and you can pick it up.

rydizzle

Reaction score
That's what I figured but thought I'd ask just in case. FedEx the other day was adamant about making one attempt to deliver before pickup, but I picked up my Storm1 without them trying to deliver back when it came out. I hope I don't get an annoying rep when I call to find out which facility it's at.

EDIT: Thanks by the way. XD

cpinto

Reaction score
Same here ... ordered on the 29th... shipped on the 30th. Aug 3 arrival.

tony1208

Reaction score
I dont get how everyone is getting such early shipping, I ordered mine on the 26th of july and still no confirmation on the shipping ...

georgepink

Reaction score
I dont get how everyone is getting such early shipping, I ordered mine on the 26th of july and still no confirmation on the shipping ...

I'm frustrated as you are, but we won't get confirmation until it goes out the door. I ordered mine from a vz store (in BJ's) on the 25th and still no shipping.

To be 'hopeful', can anyone say they got theirs early but did NOT get a notification prior to? Also, being Saturday, did anyone get theirs on a Saturday but did not pay extra for shipping? Yes, grasping at straws here...

phillyphill39

Reaction score
I ordered one, a replacement but it was brand new. And got it a week early. Eta was 8/4, got it this past monday the 26th. No confirmation, just arrived.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

rydizzle

Reaction score

I'm frustrated as you are, but we won't get confirmation until it goes out the door. I ordered mine from a vz store (in BJ's) on the 25th and still no shipping.

To be 'hopeful', can anyone say they got theirs early but did NOT get a notification prior to? Also, being Saturday, did anyone get theirs on a Saturday but did not pay extra for shipping? Yes, grasping at straws here...

I've read elsewhere on these forums of people getting it without being notified. You can call customer service and see if a tracking number is on your account.

As for the Saturday shipping, no go. Mine is in my city as of last night but I still won't get it till Monday. I talked to FedEx and they won't budge on their whole "one attempt to deliver before it can be picked up" deal.

tony1208

Reaction score

I just called up vzw to see the status on my order and the person told me that mt X "should" be shipped out on aug 4th and it "should" be shipped over night...but my guess is I ll have it by friday...Still dont get how so many are getting it so fast and ordered later than me ..I bet half is all bs lol

rydizzle

Reaction score
I just called up vzw to see the status on my order and the person told me that mt X "should" be shipped out on aug 4th and it "should" be shipped over night...but my guess is I ll have it by friday...Still dont get how so many are getting it so fast and ordered later than me ..I bet half is all bs lol

Well ya see, they tack all of the orders onto a wall then just start throwing darts at them. Whichever orders are hit are shipped. Much more civil way than they used to. I hear it was terrible cleaning up the innards of the chickens they sacrificed to determine when orders were shipped.

tony1208

Reaction score
i just don t get all these back orders.When the droid came out they where never out of stock here at my local vzw store.now a days they only have a handful in stock.mehhh times change i guess.

georgepink

Reaction score

Well ya see, they tack all of the orders onto a wall then just start throwing darts at them. Whichever orders are hit are shipped. Much more civil way than they used to. I hear it was terrible cleaning up the innards of the chickens they sacrificed to determine when orders were shipped.

**that's just freakin funny :)- thank God we've still got our sense of humor, yes?

returned some videos today and the guy parked next to me had his on his windshield. I was going to stop and talk to him, but was just pissed he had his and I didn't.