Wow, does this phone pocket dial alot.

greyghost04

Reaction score
I can't count the times , usually in my car, when I finish a call and put the Droid in my shirt pocket and it dials someone. The problem is that when a call ends it goes to the call log screen. If your shifting around in your hand the slightest screen touch calls a number. I know there is an app that will take it to home screen after a call. Does anyone remember the name of the app?

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have not had this happen to me not one time...luckily...but I always hit the lock button every time I'm done using the phone

mclarryjr

Reaction score
not sure of the app your asking about but why not just hit the lock button when you done with your call.

Reaction score
Yeah, I'd say just turn pattern lock one (it wont kill you) and press the lock button when you're done.

gentlefury

Reaction score
I've seen this on here a number of times but have never experienced it personally.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I can't count the times , usually in my car, when I finish a call and put the Droid in my shirt pocket and it dials someone. The problem is that when a call ends it goes to the call log screen. If your shifting around in your hand the slightest screen touch calls a number. I know there is an app that will take it to home screen after a call. Does anyone remember the name of the app?

Not Call Log. Love it.

SuGaR

Reaction score
I've never had this problem either. I always press the lock button before putting it in my pocket.

murflee33

Reaction score
The app that you are looking for is called "not call log" search for it in the market. It is free and has a good rating. oops guess i was late. sorry.

OP
greyghost04

greyghost04

Reaction score

Not Call Log. Love it.

jsh,
Thanks a lot. It works perfectly and that is the end of the problem. I know I could hit the lock button, but when your driving you can be moving the Droid around in your hand and hit the screen without noticing and then hit lock, but it is already dialing. Now you have to bring it out of lock and get back to dialer to end the call. With this app this problem will not happen.

unix.punkx

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would also recommend not call log, you can choose what ou would like the phone app to do after you are done with a call.

I've never had this problem, but I dont use the app either.

deputc26

Reaction score
Why are you using a handheld phone while driving?

lol, it's not illegal everywhere. I've been doing it for years, never been in an accident while driving, ever, for any reason. Though I've been in 3 accidents as a passenger.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
this has not happened to me even once. the lock screen prevents it from pocket-dialing.