Wordfeud Tourney/ladder

skel1977

Reaction score
Trying to generate some interest. Just for fun or bragging rights.

Games will be played on regular board with a 1 game elimination.

Post your wordfeud name here if intersted.

If you have never played its pretty easy. Its just scrabble on android. You have I think 3 days to make a move so there is no rush if you are a busy person.

Skelz
brochaos
lonewolf420
kookahdoo
Preferthebook
justinc101011
RealBigLou
roadster
vtcapsfan
Nebulaocton

Last edited:

brochaos

Reaction score

If you have never played its pretty easy. Its just scrabble on android. You have I think 3 days to make a move so there is no rush if you are a busy person.

I am skelz

me and my buddy are in.

brochaos and lonewolf420

should we create some kind of bracket or something?

OP
S

skel1977

Reaction score

I am skelz

me and my buddy are in.

brochaos and lonewolf420

should we create some kind of bracket or something?

I was going to create a brackett like they do for march madness college basketball but i have to wait to see how many people are interested so i can see how many brackets are needed.

OP
S

skel1977

Reaction score
Alright that is 6 so far. Hopefully we generate more interest but either way ill set something up after i get back from the thanksgiving holiday.

Big Lou

Reaction score
I'm down.

User Name: RealBigLou

We should put a time cap for the tournament... maybe 3 hours max per move? Otherwise it could get ridiculous. If you take longer than 3 hours, you are eliminated.

OP
S

skel1977

Reaction score
I'm down.

We should put a time cap for the tournament... maybe 3 hours max per move? Otherwise it could get ridiculous. If you take longer than 3 hours, you are eliminated.

I dont know about that man. There is no rush to finish the tournament quickly. Atleast not for me. I could not move every 3 hours especially if im at work or have the kid with me.

CatsvsDogs

Reaction score
I'm down.

I dont know about that man. There is no rush to finish the tournament quickly. Atleast not for me. I could not move every 3 hours especially if im at work or have the kid with me.

Yeah I have to agree that a time limit would make it unreasonable for me. Really, what would be the rush. I am loving this idea though.

OP
S

skel1977

Reaction score
Im going to limit this one to 16 people so brackets will be even. So the next 6 people to sign up are in. If we get 6 more before my plane leaves ill set something up quick otherwise ill set it up when i get back on 30th.

Either that or one of you can set something up and just invite me to whoever im playing on wordfeud .

Last edited:

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
count me in, tp4bama