Official Droidforums.net Wordfeud Tournament 2

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
hey tp4bama, i strike to dq bdub33. No response after 7 days. lets move on.

I gave you the win, start your next match.

And everyone else, don't forget this is a double elimination tournament. Scroll down and start your next match if you have lost.

ntrddragn

Reaction score
hey tp4bama, i strike to dq bdub33. No response after 7 days. lets move on.

I gave you the win, start your next match.

And everyone else, don't forget this is a double elimination tournament. Scroll down and start your next match if you have lost.

I would if i had an opponent. LOL I have to wait for ztaylor vs mr antoine then wait for brochaos vs one of those two. =/ Im saying 6 months or more on this tournament. LOL

speedfreeq

Reaction score
Late to the party, but always up for a game... hit me (same user name) if you want a worthy opponent :p

-from my 1.1 GHz PEv4 Droid

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Bracket updated! Be sure to start your next matches if you haven't bracket

skel1977

Reaction score
whats up with the losers bracket aviedo vs jdub? I swear there has been no winner/loser for 2 or 3 weeks now

debdroid1a

Reaction score
whats up with the losers bracket aviedo vs jdub? I swear there has been no winner/loser for 2 or 3 weeks now
They haven't started their game or finished it. I'm in a bracket above them (same level) and didn't realize we could start. I sent the invitation but haven't got a reply of accepted yet. I'll try again. opps. Can't send it twice. It says I've sent Ayeres an invitation all ready.

ETA: You want to play me in the meantime? I only have 8 other games going... I'm deb123..
ETA2: maybe not... we might play against each other in this tourney.
ETA3: never mind, you all ready beat me:angry:. That's how I ended up in the first part of the lower/loser brackets... ;)

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

well aviedo just finished up his round match yesterday, so give him some time to play his next.

babetteorama

Reaction score
RealBigLou had to resign due to illness. I'm currently playing Chickaholic.
btgwordy

ntrddragn

Reaction score
so what is going on with ztaylor vs mr antoine? are they playing? brochaos is waiting on that bracket and im waiting on brochaos bracket.

jdub71

Reaction score
Is the tourney still active? No posts lately. I think the last match I played was skelz.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk