Wordfeud Tourney/ladder

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If we can get 3 more people we will have 16. I dont mind setting up the tournament. I have a lot of free time on my hands.

OP
S

skel1977

Reaction score
If we can get 3 more people we will have 16. I dont mind setting up the tournament. I have a lot of free time on my hands.

Im back but go for it man. I got back to work after a week off and im swamped. If you could set it up that would be great.

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Im back but go for it man. I got back to work after a week off and im swamped. If you could set it up that would be great.

Yeah I don't mind setting it up, I have a lot of free time on my hands til i start my new job in janurary. We still need one more player! I've already found a website that will generate a random bracket and everyone can keep up with the tournament. Once we get the last player Ill set up the bracket and pm everyone the link to the bracket.

OP
S

skel1977

Reaction score
Ok if no one else wants to play maybe just give one random person a bye

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Alight ill give someone the opportunity to join by 2:30 ct. If no one joins ill give one person a bye.

OP
S

skel1977

Reaction score
You dont have to give me a bye because ill wind up winning the whole thing anyways. Let the smack talk begin.

I will be winning with 2 letter words like YE with the Y placed on the x3 letters!

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Alright its 2:30 ct and no one else joined so im going to close the tournament and create the bracket. Ill post a link to the bracket when I get it set up

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Everyone pm me the scores of your matches when your finished and ill update the bracket

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Im in?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Im in?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I guess skel1977 through your name in lol. I just took the names he had and made the bracket. If you don't want to be in I can take you out.