Official Droidforums.net Wordfeud Tournament 2

chickaholic

Reaction score
2nd WF Challonge tournament bracket okay, just temp glitch

Bracket looks fine today (CHALLONGE!). Must have been a temporary glitch.
BTW, when the lower bracket is complete, I play the winner (at Z). Taking a break until then!
Chickaholic
PS: Sorry about the HUGE avatar. I'll fix it.

Tues, 3/15/2011:
Tried to view bracket. It looks corrupt. Just my phone or is anyone else having problems viewing it too?
Sometimes the Bracket is weird on the phone. I can't really view it there. And the first time I opened it here on a computer, it didn't work out very well.

biscuitdough

Reaction score
I'd love to get in on the next tournament. My handle is biscuitdough. From the looks of the bracket, it looks like most folks who lose their game don't come back for the loser's bracket. I love the double elim idea, but if it hangs up the tournament progress, maybe we should do single elim instead? It's a great idea either way. I'm glad I ran across this.

debdroid1a

Reaction score
I'd love to get in on the next tournament. My handle is biscuitdough. From the looks of the bracket, it looks like most folks who lose their game don't come back for the loser's bracket. I love the double elim idea, but if it hangs up the tournament progress, maybe we should do single elim instead? It's a great idea either way. I'm glad I ran across this.
I agree about the second bracket. I tried to play one person, sent an invitation twice, and no reponse. So I was told to play the second person and they never replied either.

I think we should just have one bracket.

lukeolson

Reaction score
Gonna hijack a little here...

I started a website for hosting tournaments for Wordfeud.

If you're addicted to Wordfeud like I am, it's a great place to participate in tournaments with other junkies!

Wordfeud Tournament

Any feedback is appreciated!