Wireless audio

elevine911

Reaction score
I'm looking for a wireless connector for my Incredible. I want to be able to stream my music wirelessly form my phone to my speaker system. I heard there are some Bluetooth connectors, but it would be cool if there were a wireless aux too. Any ideas where i can find such connectors?

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
What inputs do you have on your speaker system? For bluetooth you need a bluetooth audio gateway. If you want an FM modulator to wirelessly transmit audio then you'll need to look into them. I personally wouldn't recommend FM modulators unless you don't care about audio quality.

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am curious about this too. I was wondering if there is a bluetooth option that will allow me to stream my music wirelessly to my car stereo? I have an audio input that I use now, but I would prefer to stream over bluetooth. Is there a bluetooth option out there than can plug into 12v power and then output streamed audio to my car?

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea I just use my bluetooth. It is great because the little device has a headphone output, so I hook that up to my speaker system, then I can be anywhere in the room and control the music from my phone (or even the bluetooth if I wanted to).

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea I just use my bluetooth. It is great because the little device has a headphone output, so I hook that up to my speaker system, then I can be anywhere in the room and control the music from my phone (or even the bluetooth if I wanted to).

What do you use? And is there a vehicle alternative?

OP
E

elevine911

Reaction score
My speakers only have an aux input. Is there a bluetooth connector i may buy? or something at all

fireman00

Reaction score
I just bought a Blackberry Gateway, it pairs no problem with my X and sounds just as good as going wired. Once my dual plug adapter arrives I'll tuck the cabling behind the dash and I'll be set.