Car audio connector with no AUX outlet?

merkinmaker

Reaction score
Aux outputs are horrible for sound.

Just replace the head unit in your car and get the one with the USB input. I play my music and charge my phone at the same time. Love it

im thinking about getting Pioneer DEH-3300UB CD receiver at Crutchfield.com soon.

I was wondering of I could use the usb port to play music off a droid. I was going to just buy a dedicated usb drive and use that but the droid would be best, than I could keep listening even outside the truck. whats the memory on the droid X?

If your car stereo has a usb jack and supports usb mass storage devices, you are in good shape. Just kook it up to the car it should auto negotiate and all that fun stuff. Otherwise, check your usb connection settings in the notification bar when you are plugged into either your car or PC...the connection is about the same. Enjoy!

???

Reaction score
I just picked up a bluetooth one made by isimple off amazon for like 60$ for my gf's tahoe stock radio. thing works so well that even thou my car has 3.5mm aux in and usb, which I can't seem to use the usb port for anything besides charging my nexus. that I will get another one for my car.

works great, it's so eazy to use its girl friend proof. i just have her leave bluetooth turned on, on her phone. when she gets in it auto pairs, and whenever she wants to play something from the phone, just flips to the preset I picked with the free app and hit play on her phone and it plays. Pause it and it flips back to radio mode. only down side I've found is it only pairs to one phone at a time. to use another, you. gotta unpair the first one.

but not a big deal as I don't drive it much.