Will I Get One?

RenesisDoll

Reaction score
I'm planning on getting to my local verizon store tomorrow morning a half hour before they open for a Droid X. I've been wanting an incredible but I think the backorder thing is just absurd. Everytime I check the website, the ship date moves farther and farther back. I refuse to order a phone and wait a month to get it... I want instant gratification or none at all! Anyway, if I get up early on my day off and wait in line, do I have a good chance of getting one? If I get there and they are sold out or don't have enough in stock I'm going to be irritated and most likely switch to an iphone when my contract is up in 2 weeks.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum here.

I would have called and asked the store how many they had. If they said 3 I'd be there earlier than that. My luck is that if I wait in line there are plenty. If I don't then I show up and see a huge line and there is no chance for me.

Evelgest

Reaction score
If you truly want the DX, I'd advise you to go at least an hour ahead of opening. It wouldn't hurt. Bring a jacket and a book.

OP
R

RenesisDoll

Reaction score
Wow. I really hate being a sucker for hype about a phone!

car guy

Reaction score
I'm going down about an hour prior to opening. My store has 20 and I want to be sure I get one of them.