Need a link please?

rydizzle

Reaction score
In addition to what others have stated, you can not currently have a 3G smart phone, your bill must be current, and you can't use a buddy upgrade.
Plus it is only in four markets?

* Available in Northern California Region, Central Texas, Upstate New York, and Ohio/Pennsylvania
* User can not already have a 3G smartphone
* User will not be eligible for another upgrade for 12 months
* Customers can’t already be eligible for a standard upgrade
* Can’t be combined with other offers
* $29.99+ data plan required
* New 2-year contract must be signed
I have an EnV Touch which is not a 3G smartphone
I live in PA(pennsylvania
THEY told me i HAVE to wait for my standard 2 year upgrade
----------------------------------------
As far as you guys are telling me, i fit everything needed to get the phone when i went, unless they are pulling some scheme to charge me for something i dont know about, then they are just turning me away...

Call Customer Service and talk to them. They can update your account to show you're eligible for an upgrade. If the CSR doesn't, escalate to a manager. They'll do it for you. Then all you'll have to do is wait a week or two to get the phone.

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
My Contract was up next May which made me eligible for an upgrade in January. When I went to the Verizon store they told me Since I was the main one on my family plan contract and I worked for the State of NC. Well to make a long story short. I got mine..dancedroid

Goodbye :blackberry: Storm1!!!

rydizzle

Reaction score
My Contract was up next May which made me eligible for an upgrade in January. When I went to the Verizon store they told me Since I was the main one on my family plan contract and I worked for the State of NC. Well to make a long story short. I got mine..dancedroid

Goodbye :blackberry: Storm1!!!

That's cool. Verizon will work with you. They want you in their contracts. I'm leaving the Storm 1 world and jumping ship to Droid also. I hope it's everything I think it's gonna be.