Question about ordering online???

TheDudeAbides

Reaction score
So, I live in a rural part of Georgia and my local Verizon retailer won't have X's tomorrow. I'm thinking that ordering online will be better than driving an hour, early in the morning, to get to another V store...

Im debating between Wirefly.com and The Verizon Website.

Does anyone know when the phone will be on the verizon website? (any chance it will be midnight tonight?)

Will they have inventory issues?

Is there really any reason to not use the Verizon website?

06LTNox

Reaction score
You might try calling in and see if a rep will get an order started for you. The line we got was that they were "taking orders" but not actually processing them until tomorrow.

As for when they are available online, it it supposed to be midnight for where you are at.

fis

Reaction score

06LTNox

Reaction score
We thought about getting ours at Wal-Mart, when they released the original Droid is was $150 there so we thought maybe it'll be cheaper too. But we are old Alltel customers, with an old Alltel plan and apparently their system wouldn't allow for us to keep our add on features like our texting plan.

xjman349

Reaction score
I always go through the VZW.com site. I never have to worry about extra contracts. Most importantly if I have a problem in the first 30 days I dont have to return it to wirefly. I deal directly with Verizon.

fis

Reaction score
FWIW, I've purchased my last 3 phones through Wirefly. Always a good experience, and the savings is quite a lot between all our phones.

Reaction score
Verizon opened the ordering early for me... (I have a business account, so I don't know about Residential accounts). I get free Overnight Shipping, and $100 in credits and incentives, so my phone was only about $95 all said and done.

jvmxtra

Reaction score
what is the return policy for wirefly? do you return to them or vzw?

fis

Reaction score
First 30 days Wirefly. After that (for warranty issues) Verizon. Wirefly includes a prepaid return shipping label in the box. Free returns, no restocking or shipping fees.

jvmxtra

Reaction score
First 30 days Wirefly. After that (for warranty issues) Verizon. Wirefly includes a prepaid return shipping label in the box. Free returns, no restocking or shipping fees.
hat?

Cool.. thanks.

I hope wirefly overnight it like VZW.
Also, anyone who is eligible to upgrade in 2010, can get droid X. I am assuming wirefly would honor that as well.

fis

Reaction score
hat?

Cool.. thanks.

I hope wirefly overnight it like VZW.
Also, anyone who is eligible to upgrade in 2010, can get droid X. I am assuming wirefly would honor that as well.
Verizon determines your eligibility. If you are eligible for full upgrade from Verizon, then Wirefly will be able to process it.