Will I be satisfied?

alfmoonspace

Reaction score
Long "Life" story short. Been on AT&T for the iphone but hated their costs and crappy service (loved the phone though, as most people). My family has Verizon so I purchased the Storm and after much tinkering I just don't think I can be effective with it. It is just too cumbersome and the apps suck! Called Verizon today and got a 1 year update deal on the droid, otd around 270. Hopefully I will be satisfied with it and it doesn't come with the screen wobble!

Last edited:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Yes you SHOULD be satisfied alfmoonspace but then again not all devices are for everyone. It's really just a preference as you know.

From what I can tell though from being on this site is that there are a lot of maniacal Droid owners. Not me of course. I don't go crazy over how damn bad a$$ this phone gets the more I use it and expand my app library. Not at all.

Welcome aboard.

OP
A

alfmoonspace

Reaction score
Yes you SHOULD be satisfied alfmoonspace but then again not all devices are for everyone. It's really just a preference as you know.

From what I can tell though from being on this site is that there are a lot of maniacal Droid owners. Not me of course. I don't go crazy over how damn bad a$$ this phone gets the more I use it and expand my app library. Not at all.

Welcome aboard.

haha, probably won't be me either. I love verizon's service but before the whole android rush, their phones just flat out sucked. So I hope that the Droid changes that. Thanks for the welcomes and I hope to contribute to the forums! :greendroid:

OP
A

alfmoonspace

Reaction score
Dude's, this day has gone to way too fast, I was on my driod all day! I do have to say it is a freaking nice machine with only a few gripes! Its like an iphone but better in someways and if you really think of it, how much trouble did the iphone have for a while after the release? A ton, so I just hope that Google doesn't abandon the droid and leave it to dust.

The only thing we got to switch applications is holding down the home button?