Hello all...

Rated_R

Reaction score
The name is Ben. I am a former iPhone user.

I had a blackberry pearl a long time ago and switched to an iPhone. I loved my I phone dearly, but I hated At&t and their spotty service. After having multiple issues it was suggested by an At&t rep that my signal issues were due to having an iPhone. So I traded my iPhone for an unlocked Blackberry Storm.

Made the switch with ease. Grew to love my storm even more than the iPhone. But my frustrations with At&t grew as I got a new job in an area with no At&t service. After seven years with At&t I ported my number to Verizon. For seven years I continually complained about At&t's service at my house and even suggested them putting a tower in our field behind the house. They never made any improvements. SEVEN YEARS. Anyway, I talked my way out of the ETF and on to Verizon and my brand new storm.

Then the Storm 2 came along. Compared to the original storm, the storm 2 was one sexy beast. And much improved. Do not listen to any of the naysayers out there. The Storm 2 is a great device. But you can only customize a black berry so much. My iPhone had been jailbroken with every FW released. And I missed the customization.

Enter the droid. I love it. Customize the crap out of it. The only downside.... Its a motorola. But I can live with that.

~R

Welcome....

Had both Storms here and can't give them away....they are sitting on the desk here....

Welcome....

Had both Storms here and can't give them away....they are sitting on the desk here....

I actually traded two storm 1's plus some cash for the droid. I know a guy that deals phones as a profession. He says he can only get about 120 for the storm 1's.

Back