Hello all...

Rated_R

Reaction score
The name is Ben. I am a former iPhone user.

I had a blackberry pearl a long time ago and switched to an iPhone. I loved my I phone dearly, but I hated At&t and their spotty service. After having multiple issues it was suggested by an At&t rep that my signal issues were due to having an iPhone. So I traded my iPhone for an unlocked Blackberry Storm.

Made the switch with ease. Grew to love my storm even more than the iPhone. But my frustrations with At&t grew as I got a new job in an area with no At&t service. After seven years with At&t I ported my number to Verizon. For seven years I continually complained about At&t's service at my house and even suggested them putting a tower in our field behind the house. They never made any improvements. SEVEN YEARS. Anyway, I talked my way out of the ETF and on to Verizon and my brand new storm.

Then the Storm 2 came along. Compared to the original storm, the storm 2 was one sexy beast. And much improved. Do not listen to any of the naysayers out there. The Storm 2 is a great device. But you can only customize a black berry so much. My iPhone had been jailbroken with every FW released. And I missed the customization.

Enter the droid. I love it. Customize the crap out of it. The only downside.... Its a motorola. But I can live with that.

~R

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome....

Had both Storms here and can't give them away....they are sitting on the desk here....

OP
R

Rated_R

Reaction score
Welcome....

Had both Storms here and can't give them away....they are sitting on the desk here....

I actually traded two storm 1's plus some cash for the droid. I know a guy that deals phones as a profession. He says he can only get about 120 for the storm 1's.