Why do I hate BING so much.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
so why do u hate bing? and maybe this should be in the off-topic section...

OP
Akbad Tokimano
Reaction score

I guess the pics look good on the front page, but search is FAR more accurate with Google. The thing that gets me about microsoft is they write a check and corporations bend over backwards to accommodate that money (I mean microsoft - lol) Next thing you know, you're ordering your new upgrade and find out the default search engine is BING?? That's a bad day folks.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

I guess the pics look good on the front page, but search is FAR more accurate with Google. The thing that gets me about microsoft is they write a check and corporations bend over backwards to accommodate that money (I mean microsoft - lol) Next thing you know, you're ordering your new upgrade and find out the default search engine is BING?? That's a bad day folks.

yup tried bing out for a few days and went straight back to google (which i figure most intelligent people did lol)

good thing we dont have bing-powered phones huh?

MODS please move...

OP
Akbad Tokimano
Reaction score

yup tried bing out for a few days and went straight back to google (which i figure most intelligent people did lol)

good thing we dont have bing-powered phones huh?

MODS please move...

Oh... You haven't heard?? I was informed the (so called) Android powered Backflip (AT&T - of coarse) came hostage with BING as it's default search engine. Maybe that was for a limited time. (hopefully)

drtnsnw

Reaction score
my TP2 has bing and it is the worst search engine ever!!! I will go to google to search instead of doing it from the search tab!

Bing is awful!!!

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
One of the upcoming Android phones coming to Verizon (whatever Verizon's version of the Galaxy is I think) will be using Bing as the default search engine.

baniels

Reaction score
I tried Bing when it first came out. I searched "What is the population of Iowa?".

The first result was something about how to make pipe bombs. Nice work, decision engine!

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't use Bing myself. I agree with baniels on how the searches come up.

Last year La Jolla hosted the Cow Parade (local artists paint plastic cows for charity) and we took our cat Posey when we saw them. Doing a search on Bing using Posey Cow Parade, the second entry is from Flickr, but my photostream, not the set of the Cow Parade. Doing the same in Google, the 3rd entry is a photo from that set.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I don't use it much, but I have to say it's pretty nice. Maybe you are just like me: I hate iMac and so I hate everyhting they come out with right away haha. Try BING out, it's well made. I am still a Google guy....

Woehoss

Reaction score
I tried Bing when it first came out. I searched "What is the population of Iowa?".

The first result was something about how to make pipe bombs. Nice work, decision engine!

Your avatar makes me wish I hadn't gotten rid of my old blackberry, I'd so scan your barcode right now lol!

And yes, BING sucks.

baniels

Reaction score
Download Barcode Scanner from the market.

Your avatar makes me wish I hadn't gotten rid of my old blackberry, I'd so scan your barcode right now lol!

And yes, BING sucks.