Microsoft Launches Bing Rewards on Android and iOS Devices

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
bing-rewards.png

For those of you unfamiliar with Microsoft's Bing Rewards program you're in for a little treat. The program is set up to enable you to earn credits by simply searching. By earning these credits you can then redeem them for rewards such as gift cards from top brands such as Amazon, Xbox, Skype, Fandango and Domino's. What's even more cool, and if you're into 'paying it forward', you can donate your hard-earned credits to schools or charities.

Previously, you could only take advantage of Bing Rewards via your browser on your laptop/PC/Ultrabook, but Microsoft has just announced that the program will hit Android and iOS today. Not all of the features will be in place at launch, but you will be able to utilize the 'search and earn', and take advantage of offers right from your phone. The rest of the features will become available over the coming months according to MSFT:
Over the next several months we’ll be extending nearly all of the Bing Rewards features our members love on the PC to these mobile experiences.

Here's a quick look on how Bing Rewards will work and how to redeem:
How does it work?

Signing into Bing Rewards on your mobile phone using your Microsoft or Facebook account takes you to a new mobile optimized dashboard that has offers customized just for you. In addition to many of the offers you would find on your PC, there is a new exclusive mobile-only search offer that gives you an opportunity to earn additional credits on your phone. Tracking your credits is simple on your phone: just go to your Bing Rewards dashboard or check out your credit balance at the bottom of every Bing search results page. Now whether you’re searching with Bing on a PC, tablet, or phone, it's easy for you to get rewards.

Redeeming

Next we’ll be adding the ability to redeem your credit balance in the mobile version of the redemption center so you can redeem and easily use digital gift cards and coupons when you’re on the go. For now when you’re ready, go to the Bing Rewards redemption center on your PC to redeem credits for a selection of gift cards, donations, and sweepstakes entries.

Remember folks, this is just the first step and you can expect additional updates in the coming months. Get searching and earning those credits!

Via:Bing

jspradling7

Reaction score
Mickey soft has been trying to force that thing down users throats for years. I've uninstalled it off of more machines than I can count. Now they're trying to pay people to use it. lol

eebvending

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S10+
I did something similar to this a few years ago with Swagbucks. For a while I stopped using bookmarks and went to all my sites through their search engine. Ended up cashing in for $65 in Amazon gift cards.