Who plans on picking up the Moto Z Force?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I'm fighting the urge lol

grunt0300

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6
I haven't attached any mods to my phone....yet. Battery is great, and the speakers sound good.:p

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
I haven't attached any mods to my phone....yet. Battery is great, and the speakers sound good.:p
The phone battery is great all by itself. I'm just very OCD with my battery life so the battery mod is a very nice addition. I haven't had to worry about finding a place to power the phone even on my busiest of days. Fairly heavy use will still leave me with about 50% battery after a 17-19 hours day.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Ardeleon09

Reaction score
Just a small tip for y'all. I found that the built in audio effects are set to increase bass. I don't know how to get to this menu from within Android though. I used Poweramp to get to that setting. There was a noticeable change with the JBL mod.
553cf215b93e972586c1aa8bfc4eca4a.jpg

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Just a small tip for y'all. I found that the built in audio effects are set to increase bass. I don't know how to get to this menu from within Android though. I used Poweramp to get to that setting. There was a noticeable change with the JBL mod.
553cf215b93e972586c1aa8bfc4eca4a.jpg

Good info. That high bass setting didn't sound good in my Jeep either. The steps to change it changed a while back (Lollipop... maybe), it's not in the main Settings menu anymore. Go to Play Music (even if you don't use Play Music) > hamburger menu > Settings > Equalizer > Change it as desired

Edit: Screenshot attached

b7c6cf7ef33a2aa481607cf37020a240.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Ardeleon09

Reaction score
Good info. That high bass setting didn't sound good in my Jeep either. The steps to change it changed a while back (Lollipop... maybe), it's not in the main Settings menu anymore. Go to Play Music (even if you don't use Play Music) > hamburger menu > Settings > Equalizer > Change it as desired

I honestly never thought to look into the play music app lol. Ever since my Droid X I've been using Poweramp music player. I had noticed the audio effects was under the installed apps and went on the hunt. Since I hide a lot of the icons for apps I don't use play music didn't cross my mind.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X

Edit: Screenshot attached

b7c6cf7ef33a2aa481607cf37020a240.jpg

Hamburger menu? I can't find that or the donut option.

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
No jalapenos. Fresh roasted Hatch green chili for me.
No, those are just stock photos. If I would have taken it with my Force, the burgers would have had a few bites out of them already. Patience is NOT one of my best qualities when food is concerned.
Wow, I'm starting to get hangry with all this talk. I think I may need to hit up Five Guys for lunch today.