Who plans on picking up the Moto Z Force?

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Will you be picking it up from Verizon or will you be waiting until it comes to the other carriers?

I like that Verizon has it exclusive on release and hopefully it will give us a good idea of how popular it might be among users.

What are your thoughts?

Clamshell

Reaction score
I'll take one if the reviews are good. It's now on the short list along with the 2016 Nexus.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I will DEFINITELY be looking for either the Moto Z Force or the unlocked version that will follow.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model

jpiarull

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force Droid
Twitter
jpiarull
Well that settles it for me. With maybe a little disappointment I will opt for the Z Force Droid.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Exactly my thoughts. Ditching universal LTE radios from the 2015 Moto X series here makes little to no sense. Especially for international travel usage. Now you're telling me I'd have to get a GSM only phone or one Droid Z Force & the unlocked GSM version almost...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Exactly my thoughts. Ditching universal LTE radios from the 2015 Moto X series here makes little to no sense. Especially for international travel usage. Now you're telling me I'd have to get a GSM only phone or one Droid Z Force & the unlocked GSM version almost...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Well I do expect the Force Droid will have world radios so it would be able to get cellular service overseas like other world ready phones sold by Verizon now. Still, I'd rather have an unlocked Motorola version over the locked down Verizon version if at all possible. For me the primary reasons are wireless tether and bloat, but it would also be nice if it was compatible with project Fi.

mcraeh

Reaction score
Has anyone pre-ordered this yet?

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
It's a Saturday in July, I think the crickets are folks out enjoying the Summer time. Or like me...trying to keep my jungle of a yard under control.

I'm not sure about pre orders, but I do still plan on getting the Z Force model, probably later this year. Dang Verizon had to go and release this year's Droid eay before October. Since my Turbo 2 is still so new...not even close to 12 months between releases...I will probably hold into it until closer to the Holidays and wait & see what kind of sales I can find for a Z Force.

That's just me though. I figured someone on here would have preferred ordered on the 21st??

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
It's a Saturday in July, I think the crickets are folks out enjoying the Summer time. Or like me...trying to keep my jungle of a yard under control.

I'm not sure about pre orders, but I do still plan on getting the Z Force model, probably later this year. Dang Verizon had to go and release this year's Droid eay before October. Since my Turbo 2 is still so new...not even close to 12 months between releases...I will probably hold into it until closer to the Holidays and wait & see what kind of sales I can find for a Z Force.

That's just me though. I figured someone on here would have preferred ordered on the 21st??

My sentiments exactly.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I looked at the Verizon website today...debating on pulling the trigger now and giving my Turbo 2 to my daughter. The Verizon website only lists 2 color options..black or white. I thought there was a third color announced on the 21st? A gold type color...that's the one I want. And, once it was in my cart the estimated delivery date was "31 August". I guess these really are pre-order only right now and we may not be able to see them in a Verizon store until August? I am 99% sure that this will be my next phone, but I really want to see & use one in a store before committing $720 to it. :D

mcraeh

Reaction score
I went ahead and ordered one, and it said estimated delivery next Thursday. Weird. Didn't see one in gold though

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I went ahead and ordered one, and it said estimated delivery next Thursday. Weird. Didn't see one in gold though

Awesome, looking forward to hearing what you think of it.