Who is going to...[Re-Revisited]-Vending.apk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I know that we isolated one issue to why the new market versions either FC or disappear (large V and small v).... but did you guys @ Team Inversion find the actual cause of the disappearing even though the apk is in system/app??

JustJack1235

Reaction score
Are there instructions somewhere? :) i downloaded 4.9 and thats about as far as i got :p I just want that file to say Audio vs AudioManagerConsole..... its too long in the app drawer.

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I know that we isolated one issue to why the new market versions either FC or disappear (large V and small v).... but did you guys @ Team Inversion find the actual cause of the disappearing even though the apk is in system/app??

Nada???...... ah well, guess gotta put in some more time into this apk.... just thought you guys were able to figure it out since you guys had been working with continuously... thanks anyways ...

jdellingson7

Reaction score
Does this work on the Fascinate

Was wondering if i flashed this zip on my fascinate would it work or would sizes be off?

fernando sor

Reaction score

Nada???...... ah well, guess gotta put in some more time into this apk.... just thought you guys were able to figure it out since you guys had been working with continuously... thanks anyways ...

we are having the same issues with our market theme. first the V v and the issues with google installling to data/app and data/data.

Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog - All about Android and the DROID lineup of phones, Rooting, Apps, Reviews and Videos.

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

we are having the same issues with our market theme. first the V v and the issues with google installling to data/app and data/data.

Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog - All about Android and the DROID lineup of phones, Rooting, Apps, Reviews and Videos.
Hey good read there ...... although we isolated the v V issue, I couldn't duplicate the disappearing as others were experiencing..... now I can refer that info to them should they run into issues...cheers

fernando sor

Reaction score

Hey good read there ...... although we isolated the v V issue, I couldn't duplicate the disappearing as others were experiencing..... now I can refer that info to them should they run into issues...cheers[/QUO

if by disappearing you mean no market installed then yeah we have had that issue. the app is present though in system/app. why after deleting or uninstalling the silent update in data/app and data/data the market wont install for some is a mystery as it is still present in system/app. so you can send them our way but i dont have the answer. i themed it and had trouble with installing when i began testing. once it was installed i have flashed numerous times as each color was developed with no issue.

ThuggishSouljah

Reaction score
Finally!!!!! BlackVending-2.2.7-signed-testkeys.update

Here it goes.

I have a G2 running Android 2.2.1 with CM 6.1.1

Vending.apk was originally 2.2.6 so I updated it to 2.2.7

Check version by going to Menu/Setting/Application/Manage applications/...

Look under Downloaded if not check under Running for Market. Click on it and check Market version (your version)

I tooked the Vending.apk file from Vending-2.2.7-signed-testkeys.update.zip and replaced it with the Vending.apk from Black_market_3.zip.

You can use 7zip,Winrar or any program that will access these files.

system/app/Vending.apk <- change this file.

Run BlackVending-2.2.7-signed-testkeys.update.zip on ROM Manager

Let you phone reboot check your market and let me know.

BLACK, BLUE and RED THEMES WORK!!!! just run the update.zip on ROM Manager

I would like to Thank all developers and everyone that has made this possible. Thank you.

Last edited:

FastKatt

Reaction score
Okay, I have an issue...
I have been using the Black Market for a few weeks now...
Yesterday it started FC'ing and now it's unusable...
Anyone know what would cause this?

FastKatt

Reaction score
Nope, that didn't help...
The "stock" vending gave me an "updates available" notification, but still FCd when I tried to open it...
The others just FC on reboot

listenman20

Reaction score
i think it was posted somewhere in this thread that ya have to go back to a working backup then try to install from there...

FastKatt

Reaction score
Well, I gave up on an update to the SS ROM, so I'm going to give UD a try...
I'll just start from scratch & see where things lead.
So far, I'm really liking the UI, so wish me luck =]
Thanks!